Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

LOST Season Six

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by The Good Doctor, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I got all the way through the first few episodes of Season Four and then my friend asked for his DVDs back. Anyone got some good links to Season 4 and 5? Would love to catch up in time for the new season.

2. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you are in the US, why not go to the source...

http://abc.go.com/watch/lost/93372

3. Big Joe

Big Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Just wanted to be among the countless others who is so happy to have this thread back. Most of your theories and comments inteligent and thought provoking. I can't wait for the final season to start.

4. Joe Snap

Joe Snap
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Only Lost can get me excited to see a 15 second promo after Flash Forward tomorrow. The first thought through my head when I saw tmmb down was about this thread. Glad to see all the regulars back on here.

5. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just saw season one finale - getting through the first season took me two weeks. When Artz blew up that really freaked me out. And who the fuck were those people in the ocean, and how did they never explain anything about the others, and who Ethan was? So many unanswered questions.... I guess I'm hooked. Fuck.

6. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The people in the ocean were the Others, and they came for the child, just not the child Rousseau thought they wanted...and if you think you're hooked now, just remember, season 2 opens up showing you what's in the Hatch...

7. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just finished up season 3. What an awesome finale. Hoping to start season 4 this weekend.

8. Timo

Timo
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I know the feeling, but for your sake don't ask those questions.

I could tell you who Ethan was, and where Claire went, what's in the hatch, why the airplane crashed, etc. If I did, I'd be ruining one of the better TV shows of all time.
    You have an advantage over us long time fans. I watched the first season on DVD and it was instantly gratifying to watch one episode after another. Don't ruin it for yourself by coming on here.

9. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't ask the questions? DON'T READ THE THREADS!!!

FOR GODS SAKE STOP! Seriously. Learn from the mistakes of the people who read the internet spoilers, it's NOT a good idea to ruin the show for yourself. Get caught up since you have a few months, and then come back. You'll thank me when your mind gets blown at the end of every season.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I watched the first two and a half seasons on dvd and online in the season three hiatus. I think I'd be bummed about missing out on all the great discussions and theory-crafting if I'd just watched the whole thing straight through.

11. SamB

SamB
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I just watched all the seasons in about a 4 week period..Came in here the first night this topic was created, saw the locke avatar, and remembered that I always wanted to watch lost..

and its pretty much been my life for the past month..

On the one hand, I hate that I missed out on reading all the awesome discussions you guys had on here..But then again, I don't know if I would have been able to handle the lag between seasons, waiting till January for season 6 is bad enough for me.

oh, and my contribution to the thread
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnyFcLSzs2o

12. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well this is certainly unusual.

According to an update on Facebook, the Final Season of Lost will air on Tuesday, February 2nd.

13. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/home-pa ... 32786.aspx

Right. The second will have a recap show at 7, a two hour premier starting at 8, and from then on, the show will be at 9 on Tuesdays.

14. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Season 3 finale was so random, with that flash forward with Kate and Jack. Are they ever going to answer any questions?

15. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yeah, just wait til it gets complicated though.

16. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, I didn't think it was random at all. And that's what you lose by watching the show all at once.

There is so much buildup before a season finale, so much excitement that you feel like anything can happen. And you know some shit is gonna go nuts. So when you see that you're in the future, it's not random at all, it's fucking awesome. Because the show is fucking awesome.

FEBRUARY 2ND PLEASE.

17. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Do you ever find out what the whispers in the jungle are? And do you ever find out who Ben is?

18. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're much better off not asking specific questions like this, but if you really want to know...

No, not yet. Yes

Of all the questions you obviously have about the show up to this point, they've answered some of them, haven't answered others but will in the last season, and some of them (mostly minor stuff) probably won't be answered. I'm sure someone far more obsessed with the show can link to the interview where the producers said this, but that was the gist of things.

19. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Does anybody know where to watch season 5 online? Netflix doesn't have it on Instant view like the first 4 seasons, and Hulu only has the second half of season 5 (looks like episodes 10-20).

20. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haven't checked, but ABC.com has had them for free the last year or two. Not sure if season five is out yet on dvd though.

Edit: They got everything from "He's Our You" to the end of the season.

Doc Jensen is firing Totally Lost back up.