Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

LOST Season Six

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by The Good Doctor, Oct 19, 2009.

1. clb

clb
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The spoiler button is pretty slick. Much better than posting in a random peach color.

2. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, post away. As long as it's a coherent theory/speculation/observation why not share it? Isn't that the point of having intelligent discussion? Sure if you subscribe to the theory that Sawyer somehow knew his name was Zeke or Shannon got stabbed you'll be ridiculed and for good reason, because we all enjoy a certain level of intelligent communication, but if you think you're on to something and want to pinball it man shoot it. I wish we had the archive of prior seasons just to be able to go back once it's all over and just see how far off we all were back when it was a show about 48 stranded passengers on an island.

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eko and Locke.

Let's do some old school trivia, hey?

Who was the first person, other than Jack and the Marshall, to find out Kate was a fugitive?

4. rezy

rezy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Hurley?

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes sir. Your turn to put up a question. Test the likes of myself, DMix3 (who is infinitely superior in remembering trivial shit), and Sherwood (once we locate that bastard in some internet savvy way (someone get on this ASAP).

6. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

General question about Lost:

I just started watching the first season on Netflix and was wondering if it's worth watching all 5 seasons of this show. The first season is great and very interesting (though so drawn out with everyone's initial backstory - and I'm only on episode 12). I figure that all 5 seasons is about 70-80 hours of TV. Worth it? Is it the same shit every season?

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly we won't know the answer to that question until this final season is over. The point it's at now, if the last season is awesome it'll be one of the greatest shows ever. If the last season sucks we'll all feel that it was a huge build up for fucking nothing and smash in our TVs.

8. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is far from the same shit every season. And yes it is totally worth it. Fair warning, there will be a lull in the middle of season 2, but don't worry every season finale has been increasingly better than the last. Some of it will make you scratch your head, you will have fucking TONS of unanswered questions, some of which still haven't been fully answered, but you will love every second of it. It truly is one of the best shows on television.

And feel free to ask anything that comes to mind. Can't speak for Iczorro or Sherwood (where are you?) but I've rewatched each season so many times I could probably list the episode titles in chronological order with out consulting Lostpedia.

9. Nat

Nat
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yes, you should watch all of the seasons. I only started watching lost in season 3 and had to go back and watch the first two seasons so that I could catch up. I think you can watch the old seasons on abc.com. This is my favorite show and if the season 5 finale is any indication, the final season should be great.

10. rezy

rezy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Definitely watch all of the seasons, I started on the season 2 finale because I was bored and have been hooked ever since.

Now back to the trivia, how much was the reward leading to Kate's arrest?

11. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The seasons are each so incredibly different from each other, it's hard to believe it without seeing it. Then again, you asked a pretty biased audience if something they like is worthwhile...

$23k (AU)

Who else was involved in the accident that killed Shannon's father?

12. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was the accident where Jack met Sarah, and they eventually got married before divorcing.

Question: What was found on the dead bodies "Adam and Eve"

I've been getting the girlfriend into LOST. Started from season 1 a couple of months ago, so hopefully will have it all finished before season 6 starts. Just finished Season 2.

13. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2 stones, one black and one white.

Shannon's last name is Rutherford, what was Boone's?

What historical figure did Locke tell Boone a story about while figuring a way to open the hatch?

14. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Carlyle.

Who is, as of the end of Season 5, the only remaining survivor* of Flight 815's tail section?

*Free survivor, not captured by The Others.

15. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Look at this, you guys are fucking adorable. You missed me, didn't you?

I went to check out the board today for the first time in a week and poof! Gonzo. Then I cried when I realized the Lost thread was gone, but you boys done up and created it again. Is anyone here an admin so we can just eliminate stupid fucking posts such as...

HOW DID SAWYER KNOW HIS NAME WAS ZEEEEEEKKKEEEE (for old time's sake...)

16. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bernard

How DID Sawyer know his name was Zeke?

17. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Believe it or not, BeerMonster pulled your email from the RMMB but alas your hotmail account didn't work.

Locke's boss at the box factory was who? And whose former boss was he?

18. hawt

hawt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

19. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Randy, who was also Hurley's boss at Mr. Cluck's.

Michelangelo.

When Henry Gale (from Minnesota) is being held in the Gun room, Locke give's him a book that he complains about. What was the book? What was the complaint?

20. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The book was the Brothers Byzantine, and Henry was disappointed there was no Stephen King.

Where in Minnesota was Henry Gale from?