Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Loki

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Binary, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Welp. This looks like it's going to be fun.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Loved it. Naturally, like a lot of first episodes, there was a lot of setup. I heard from someone that has a screener copy that it gets much better, even. Hype.

And the music was really good.

3. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You can see how this sets up some of the other stuff they have planned like the "What If?" series, which I have high hopes for.

Hiddleston simply doesn't let this character get old or stale, and it's to his tremendous credit.

I also love the nod to DB Cooper, and look forward to more shenanigans like that.

The Marvel tv has kind of fallen off since Daredevil, and most of it I haven't considered worth watching (Agents of SHIELD: come see who does Hawkeye's paperwork! and other, more confusing bullshit! Which is somehow even more pointless!), but this is worth watching.

Also, God DAMN Owen Wilson is legit.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just watched it last night. As much as I’m getting bored of comic book movies, this intrigues me.

I’m really liking it so far, and am looking forward to see where it goes.

And yeah, Owen Wilson really does fit that part well.

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lady Loki makes me tingle a little.

I really like the seasonal format - it gives the story some space to spread out without feeling like a slog of a 4+ hour movie, but without the inevitable writing decline inherent in a multi-season show.

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This one has been consistently good, unlike Wandavision, which started strong then fizzled out ( in my opinion ).