Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Life's Mysteries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jun 20, 2011.

1. heideman

heideman
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

u kno grl, itz what tru playas be doin, hit me up yo

On a serious note: Why do I have to pay a fee to APPLY for graduation, and another fee for the fucking paper with my degree on it? Greedy assholes..

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optic_disc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optic_disc</a>

Work day not slow enough apparently.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Y'all probably think he's crazy, but Blue Dog is right about this. Whenever I make myself a glass of ice water (several times a day, usually), I put in the ice, then pour in the water, then I stir it around until the ice is almost completely melted. I've gotten criticism from a few people for doing this, but they can blow me (actually, the people criticizing me were usually girls I was dating, so they actually had blown me).
    The only explaination I have is that it equalizes the temperature of the water.

FOCUS: Why is it that my computer can play scratched-up CDs that no other player will process (and play them skip-free, usually), but if there is the slightest bit of damage to a DVD (or even no damage at all sometimes!), it either freezes up or just straight out won't play it?
    Seriously, if anyone out there has an answer on this one, I'd love to hear it; right now, Li'l Bandit and I just rented some movies, and despite looking just fine, they won't play for shit.

4. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This.

And why does it take me half a roll of toilet paper to wipe my ass clean?

5. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I repped you with this, but decided to post it anyway.

#25 Omegaham, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Anybody in this continent is fully capable of murdering Nick Cannon, yet nobody has done so. Why is this?

When will the roads be finished?

We can put a man on the moon in the 1960's, so why can't we invent cling wrap that doesn't bunch up like a just-used condom when you try to tear off more than 12 inches of it? And make the fucking blades on the boxes better too, cheapskates. They couldn't scratch a crusty roll.

Why do senior citizens hate mirrors so much while their car is in reverse?

7. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A few months ago, my friend loaned me his copy of a video game. It was Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and I fucking hated it. I played it for approximately 2 hours, and promptly put it back in its case, and set it on my TV stand. 2 days later, it disappeared, and hasn't been seen since.

My money's on my sociopath roommate - my only viable suspect. But with no motive to take the game (other than to simply fuck with me, which is quite plausible), I can't find any way to prove it. I've since given up, moved on, and replaced my buddy's game with a new copy. Still, I wonder what became of the original...

8. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That just happened.

#28 Backroom, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lets not forget this stallion is the father of her first child...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then again, his current wife is, in my opinion, hotter than Klum (brunette over blond preference), so maybe he is just a wizard or has fruit punch in his penis.

10. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why the hell is the Google Bot viewing private messages?

Attached Files:

11. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

GoogleBot gets a lot of PMs. He keeps asking SheGirl out but she won't go. I said he has money and seems nice but she says he's too intense.

12. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hear he's very attentive and adept at picking out activities and items that align with your tastes...

13. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do some people, despite no logical reason for doing so, choose to reverse park their cars into side by side parking spots ?

14. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why; after quietly and discretely dropping a smelly fart at work one is usually soon approached by a colleague, with the smellier the fart, the hotter the colleague or the higher their ranking above you.

15. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Probably because it's safer to drive forward out of a spot than backing out blindly? So in that sense it's...more logical?

A couple stolen mysteries:

Why is there braille on the key pads for drive-thru ATM's?

Why do 'wise man' and 'wise guy' mean different things?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

16. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do my children have to announce "I have to poop!!" loudly in public?

Why must the DMV suck so much std-ridden cock?

17. roy jones

roy jones
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Why does my wife pick a fight with me in public, and won't speak to me about a problem when we're alone?

18. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why do I have a mentally preset routine for when I exit the car entirely based on the number of steps it takes?

For example, when I typically park my car there are 5 steps:

1) Turn off ignition
    2) Put keys in pocket
    3) Put cell phone in pocket
    4) Bring items inside with me (travel mug, trash, paperwork, mail, etc)
    5) Open door and exit car

But, if I have my sunglasses on and intend to store them in my car, or if I need to roll my windows up, or any other deviation from normal, I'll end up skipping a step and leave my phone in my car, or some items behind. The more added steps the worse it is, and unless I stop and consciously double check that I have everything, I'll inevitably forget something.

The absolute worst example of this was in college when I had my iPod on while driving to class (I never do this, but I think I did on this day because I deemed it too so cold to fiddle with it outside), with the heat cranked up on high as it was a cold winter morning. I parked the car, turned down the heat, pocket cell phone, grab a book in the front seat, grab my backpack in the backseat and exited my car like any other day.

I returned to my car 4 hours later after my classes to see my car idling in the parking lot. I've never been more embarrassed of myself, and I've never told a soul since.

19. aotke1110

aotke1110
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've had my cell phone number for 3.5 years. I changed it when I moved from New Mexico to Colorado. Without fail, I get a call or text every 2-3 months asking for a Lomax. Who is this guy?

20. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why doesn't a bug die when it falls from a height many times it's size? Drop a human from something 10 times our height and we're probably seriously injured. A spider falls off a wall hundreds of times it's height and that little freak just strolls right back up it again.