Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Lick that toads ass, dude.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Decatur Dave, May 23, 2010.

1. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shotgun bong reminds me of the film Narc (2002) starring Jason Patrick and Ray Liotta.

I quite liked the film.

#21 Stealth, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A guy hooks you up with some 'first class drugs' and you're outraged that me wants to make a bit of money for his troubles?

3. sunny jim

sunny jim
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Friends at at school went through a datura phase, until one went temporarily blind, and was found passed out on the train tracks.
    Lots of people sniffed glue, and I sampled lots of the opiates my Dad had when his leg was sawed in half and straightened out.
    At a party at my house we all got drunk and took Dads pills until one of my friends passed out and wet herself. Luckily we were able to put her in the pool to straighten out, and fortunately, NOT DROWN. She went on to develop a heroin habit , the highlight of which was to allow a cigarette to burn down through her fingers whilst nodding off.
    I also shared a house with some chemistry students who made meth? out of pseudo ephedrine in the oven (not sure how well it turned out, but they kept doing it,so.......)

4. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude I mean this with all sincerity but you seriously need to get some perspective on this. Believe me when I say you are insanely lucky if this is the epitomy of your 'getting ripped off buying drugs' stories. As a general rule guys who deal are dodgy motherfuckers and with that comes the odd rip off. Just think yourself lucky this is as bad it has got for you.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what you're saying is that sometimes suppliers, particularly in markets with a lot of intangible costs (say, the risk of being arrested), tend to heavily mark up products beyond the base value of their constituent parts?

Sounds crazy to me.

6. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is not something I saw for myself, so I don't know how it works exactly, but I came home one night and my roommate told me she made a water bong out of a water jug (the big ones used in water coolers), some tubing, and the kitchen sink. The water jug had the bottom cut out of it and the sink was still filled with water, but I have no idea how to orchestrate such a bong.

7. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't have sound at work, so my apologies if there's an annoying soundtrack.

#27 Spoz, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Easy to make and fun. Take a 2 Liter (or larger) bottle and cut off the bottom. If you have a slide or bowl head, cut a hole in the cap of the bottle to just fit one of these with an airtight seal.

Fill up sink or small garbage can with water, put 2 L in with cap off, and then put the cap on with a full bowl. Light and slowly pull the bottle till it is just in the water and the water pressure will fill bottle with smoke.

Edit: If it is your first time doing one, be careful. You are usually doing the whole bowl in a thick yellowish smoke (If built correctly). I have and seen people throw up from them.

9. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure why the gravity bongs here are so complicated, all you need is a plastic bottle and a piece of aluminum foil (fitted tightly over the top of the bottle with small holes poked in it).

Cut a half in hole in the bottom of the soda bottle, plug hole with a finger, and fill with water.

Place the aluminum foil bowl over the top, light, and remove your finger slowly.

Bam, instant gravity bong

10. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That was always mainly a 'we have nothing else to smoke from' option for us. I had a buddy get sent to rehab for mainly weed in middle school, and one of the things they told his dad to do was not leave empty plastic bottles and cans around the house for paraphernalia building purposes.

11. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The best was probably a mango. Took a screw driver and made a hole through it running lengthwise, then "drilled" another hole into that going perpendicular so I could open/close it with my thumb (what is that called? the carb, I think? it's been a while). Damn that shit was tasty. But if I remember correctly it got too damp to light after a while.

Most "interesting" was probably a large Monster can, some orange juice, and the mouthpiece to an old trumpet. Not that original I'm sure, but the trumpet thing made it memorable.

Because of work, I can't even touch anything remotely illegal anymore. If I could, though, well I'd die an early and awesome death.

12. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: I can't say much except that a few friends of mine kept bottles of liquor from random night's shenanigans and when we were all broke as a mother fucker, decided to combine all the different alcohols into a bunch of shots. There were maybe 20 or so bottles with a little bit in them which ended up being about 10 shots for three of us. They had the following: whiskey, shit rum, good rum, plastic bottle vodka, shit tequila, patron, and some other random crap. Those shots were worse than the 4 Horseman, but they do the job for a few minutes.

Also, I've witnessed a few dude's licking the covers of books they did lines on the night before to get the residue or something. And sitting with a tin foil wrapper, a lighter, and a straw for a good hour trying to get anything they missed. It's pretty sad actually.

13. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

How to take this to the next level: use a 5 gallon water cooler jug for the bong, cut it down until it fits inside a 5 gal paint bucket (Home Depot has these) and make a hookah attachment with PVC tubing. Presto, you've got a portable 5 gallon gravity hookah! With the hookah cap in place and your thumb over the business end of the PVC tubing, it will float in place once full and you can pass the tubing from person to person without spilling any smoke.

If you're feeling extra daring you can make one of these and use it in a pool or hot tub. Swimming up under it and inhaling all the smoke from the inside gets you baked as hell, just be sure to bring goggles otherwise your eyes will burn like crazy.