Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Let's Make-a Fun Sexy Time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 13, 2010.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just having sex with you isn't degrading enough?

2. bfj

bfj
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

3. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's been mentioned before, but responsiveness/enthusiasm is the No. 1 turn-on for me. If a girl is obviously enjoying herself and giving as much as she's taking, I'll be able to get off even if I've downed a fifth of whiskey. Knowing she's had an orgasm or three gets me going even more. The League was just mentioned, so to add another reference, I'm also a lot like Kevin: extremely aural. Dirty talk or loud moaning will finish me off quicker than anything else.

Why I'm admitting this on the TiB, I don't know, but my favorite kind of sex is definitely slow, intimate and sensual. I've had more than my fair share of emotionless one-night stands. This isn't meant to be braggadocio. I'm just saying I've pile-drived enough bar-sluts into the headboard to know that it doesn't compare to having sex with someone with whom you actually share a connection. Not saying you can't have rough sex with someone you care about, that's definitely awesome too, but I prefer the "making love" sex to "fucked-in-half" sex. It's hard for me to finish if I'm slamming away as fast as I can. My vinegar strokes usually have to be slow and measured.

4. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This seems like an appropriate video.

#24 MooseKnuckle, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015