Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Legends

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by E. Tuffmen, Sep 7, 2014.

1. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone watching this show? I was extremely impressed with Sean Bean's acting in the first episode in particular, but it has stayed consistent. He plays a deep-cover agent named Martin Odum who transforms himself into a different person for each job. Ali Larter has been pretty good too. I just hope the big reveal about his "real" identity is handled well and doesn't disappoint.

#1 E. Tuffmen, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'm also a big fan of the acting and direction. But I'm also kind of mentally reserved about it because I'm worried that the big reveal about the identity will be a letdown. It feels a little like the build up will be better than the payoff.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It looks like a show thats about the journey, not the destination. I missed the first episode, but I was waiting for a reccomendation for it on here. Sean Bean deserves to be more famous, I'll watch just about anything with him in it.

...except for Silent Hill. No actor could save that.

4. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's exactly how I feel about the big reveal. The foreshadowing in the last episode especially seemed cheesy and formulaic. They have a lot of time to get it right though.

Agreed. The only role I didn't like him in was as the villain in Goldeneye. Something about that performance was off. Every time I watch it I cringe when his character enters the scene. Maybe it was just that he had bad dialog I don't know. He did play Boromir so I can forgive him that one shitty performance.