Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

League of Legends Addicts Thread

Discussion in 'Pop Culture Board' started by Parker, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ugh, she has one of the clunkiest autoattacks in the game. I find it infuriating. Also, did they ever fix her wallbug?

#542 Arms Akimbo, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eh I don't think I can spam enough games to get to gold by then. I would like to give myself a cushion so I don't start the next season in bronze again however.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As of right now, 2 straight wins gets me into qualifying for Silver, and 3 wins gets me there. I just need to not play unless I have a duo partner. Bad teams are out there and they are scary.

5. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And just like that my dreams of Gold are dashed. Fucking trollolololol.
    I can't even begin to tell you about the past 10 games I've played, but they've been nothing short of epically hysterical.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ONLY TOOK ME TWO YEARS BUT I'M FINALLY IN SILVER! SILVER BORDER HERE I COME! WOOT.

I'm not even going to seriously try for gold. It took having my gf out of town, and befriending this huge NERD who plays Singed to get there. Also, the assholes I had to coach/carry to get that last series win mentally drained me. People are assholes.

Then I got my first win in Silver V as Hecarim no less. So strange.

7. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to let you know so you aren't surprised, getting demoted back to bronze is VERY easy despite what Riot has stated. All it takes is a 4-13 string of games and you can be demoted.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm well aware. I paid very close attention to the red posts at the beginning of this season concerning that. I saw that you got demoted as well. They don't want people falling out of entire divisions, but they don't want people getting into Silver V or Gold V and trolling their lives away.

Do you duo with anyone outside of when you see me on? I just keep trying to find people to play with and duo-ing with people and going with them. Found this dude that plays Singed Top/Rammus Jungle and we basically carried teams for me to get to Silver. Also get Curse Voice and if people are on it with you, get them on it as well. It helped a bit. Your losing streaks are absolutely brutal. Try becoming bffls with anyone who mains support. You play differently and need someone who gets that and won't troll.

9. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I make no friends in LoL, haha.
    I have a couple people on my friends list who I duo with on occasion, but 99% of my games are roll of the dice queues.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hence your horrible losing streaks. Make some friends. Try to duo with people. I duo'd my way to Silver. Too many asshats how there otherwise.

11. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This looks like it'd be awesome if I was in college and had a ton of time. It'd just weird to pay money to get better at a game I'm playing for fun. I'm not trying to become a professional player, I just would like to get to Gold for the cool borders, skins, etc. Anything beyond that is nice, but I really don't care.

I'm still geeked I got the fuck out of Bronze. Now I just want to build a buffer so I can start next season there.

13. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit, never get bored on the internet or go too far into the Surrender@20 comments. You'll find things like this.

#553 Parker, Oct 21, 2014
  14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy hell Silver V is toxic. I thought Bronze was toxic, I just had that doubled down on me. My god. We were up 15 kills and they had a person quit on them. We first had an Alistar give us the "I CAN'T SUPPORT" in team chat, not say anything until the last minute, then cry that. Then for reasons unbeknownst to no one, our Ezreal decided to quit on the team and rage for no reason. He started to feed, tell the other team when we were fighting Baron, and after knocking down two inhibs just stopped fighting and said "I'm done." Wow, fuck these people.

15. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Took me about an hour to read and re-read all the patch notes. Jesus, so much is changing.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Played about 4 team builder games last night and thank god I played those. Not sure if this would have happened with Rank players, but at least 4-5 people throughout those games didn't read the patch notes, or even play the new map on Team Builder. They had no idea what was going on. Even though they had to wait a solid 10 minutes for update, no fucking clue...or so they claimed.

Not sure what it is, but all of the towers feel paper thin now. Maybe its just a bias from reaching about it, but all of them seem to go down really quick. Junglers are trying to get their shit together, because now they have to think a bit more, but I don't know by how much.

Also, being Oathsworn to Kalista is going to fucking suck unless you're on voicecomms, because getting ulted without any heads up is disorienting at best.

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So shit like this is possible.

#558 Parker, Nov 24, 2014
  19. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The sign of a true bronze game. 40 minutes long, only the supports had red trinkets. What boggles my mind the most is the person who placed ONE ward. You literally get a free ward every 2 minutes. Why not use it? I purchased more wards than any non-support on my team even placed. For god's sake people, USE YOUR WARDS.

Attached Files:

20. aotke1110

aotke1110
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just started playing about a month ago. Don't have a ton of time to dedicate to it thus I'm still only level 24 as of right now. I have been mostly playing Top lane with bruiser's. Really found to like Jax and Aatrox as of late. Play some Wukong as well. If anyone wants to add me to their friends list its the same username as here.