Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Late adopter/Early adopter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samr, Oct 1, 2010.

1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Always been a late adopter. I don't really get aps, except for the weather one that came standard on my Memoir.

I have to program in the fantasy football websites by hand, but to me, it's better than caving to the evil empire...

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm always late to the techno party. We've had a Wii in the house for years, and didn't realize until about 2 weeks ago I could stream NetFlix on it. We just bought our first Blu-Ray a few months ago. Like others, I have a MacBook Pro with tons of nifty shit that I never use. I use it for iTunes, the web, and wordprocessing. I have a smartphone and have never used it for web browsing. I CAN use it to set my DVR, turn my home alarm system on and off, but I don't. Calls, texts, email and calendar (and the occasional picture) are it. When Verizon gets the iPhone in early 2011, I'll get one, just to make it easier for me to sync contacts and my calendar.

3. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I still have a Motorola Razr. It's pretty much a guarantee anytime someone sees it that they say something like "Oh cool, bet you were popular in 9th grade." Jokes on them though, I know people that have gone through easily over $1000 in phones since I got this guy for $20 five years ago.

Hello Moto