Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Lard Ringpop? Why Thank You, I'll Have Another

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omegaham, Feb 27, 2011.

1. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

How timely this thread is. Yesterday my husband and I spent the better part of a gray, drizzly day in London posted up in our local pub, enjoying the free WiFi and slowly downing pints. Naturally, a long day of beer leads to spontaneous excellent decision making. While in the grocery store picking up odds and ends for dinner, my husband spotted a box of pretty delicious-looking sugar dusted doughnuts. Without missing a beat, he turned to me:

"Want to have fried chicken on doughnut sandwiches?"

The only appropriate answer, as you all know, is yes. Especially given the fact that one of husband's many talents is frying the delicious fuck out of some chicken. Giggling tipsily, we proceeded home with our bounty.

These things were unbelievably tasty. Pro tip: cut each doughnut in half to make a bun and toast lightly, cut side up. The whole thing is improved even farther when dipped in a sauce sauce made out of mayo and Frank's red hot (buffalo aioli, if you will).

And then our stomachs yelled at us for the rest of the night, and we're having salad for dinner tonight in penance to our arteries.

2. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A local truck stop serves a massive ice cream dessert called The 18-Wheeler, consisting of 18 scoops of vanilla, strawberry, coffee and chocolate ice cream and covered in whipped cream, brownies, cherries, a banana and other goodies. This ice cream is all homemade and is very very rich. Last year some buddies and I did the 18-Wheeler challenge 2-on-2, and on top of the shame from losing, I had the worst internal pain I've ever felt. I refrained from eating ice cream for at least 3 months afterwards.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I have serious stomach issues, so most greasy foods are out for me. Eating at most fast food places causes an almost instantaneous bout of dumping syndrome, so unless I want my butthole on fire all the time, I tend to avoid the deep fried goodness that surrounds me here in the Deep South.

On the other hand, I drink a LOT of caffeine, whether in coffee or tea form. I have a little espresso machine that I've practically worn out. This is bad because too much caffeine at once gives me a heart arrhythmia.

4. Arctic_Scrap

Arctic_Scrap
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It would be awesome to try anything by the Epic Meal Time crew
    Chocolate chip bacon beer waffles.
    It's kinda like they're douche bags and they know it, and they make awesome food creations.

5. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Focus: The worst thing that I've had that I will not stop eating is the McGangbang. As many of you probably know, it's a McChicken or a Jr. Chicken stuffed inside of a double cheeseburger. It's the ambrosia of the gods when you are drunk. I think I'm ready to move onto the McOrgy though. It's the obese bigger brother of the gangbang. It's a McChicken stuffed inside of a double quarter pounder.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I have made bacon waffles and they are delicious. Thats a slice of bacon laying on top and there's bacon cooked IN the waffle.
    [​IMG]
    Equally delicious is the bacon maple bar.
    [​IMG]
    I may have a thing for bacon. Maybe.

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your next step?

Attached Files: