Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Karen Klein and the $400,000 bus ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one who would like to see this turkey picking up its teeth with broken fingers?

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The woman is in her late 60s and makes 15K a year doing what she can to support herself when she could just collect welfare and social security.

I have a hard time thinking she feels entitled to anything, let alone 600K.

I hope she has an awesome retirement.

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I gotta disagree with people saying that she just take a vacation with the money.

All she really did to earn it was sit there and listen to some admittedly terrible children. Her going on vacation doesn't really seem to fit what happened.

I propose that they give her all the money in singles, and she rolls around naked in it in a kiddy pool. Then, all the kids would be forced to watch that. Hell, she could get creative with it -- let her buy 10 PS3's and smash them to pieces while the kids sit motionless.

Oscar Twain Churchill once said, "What is the point of having money if not to annoy those who have wronged me?" This is how I live my life.

4. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It has nothing to do with jealousy. I think the overall response to the entire matter has been blown way out of proportion and I think that setting up a way to donate to this lady in the first place was ridiculous. I have no ill will towards people who genuinely need assistance and charity, but I WHOLLY disagree that anything that happened to this lady deserves more than a cursory look, let alone a $500,000 donation. I'll also point out, there are now four, 13 year old kids getting daily threats against their lives and have had the details of their lives spread across the internet. Perhaps we should start a donation pool for them as well, although I doubt they'd receive any sympathy.

Can we talk about how this lady was being paid to monitor kids on a bus to make sure they weren't misbehaving and she sits through 10 minutes of kids doing exactly what she's paid to stop? What if these kids had instead been verbally abusive towards another student and this video leaked out? She would have been fired from her job and thought of as a useless waste of taxpayer money by the very people that are defending her and saying it's perfectly reasonable to not have to work again in her life.

5. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's nice. I'm sure you'll only spank your kids out of love and kindness to teach them not to be bad...

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just happy Karren won't have to spend any of that money on health care.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

OK I've had enough of the pissing and personal pot shots going on in this thread.

Why is it everytime a serious thread (WHICH IS GOING TO HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS) comes up it's derailed into the ground even AFTER a mod steps in?

Jesus Christ speaking of bad kids.....

I'm locking this. If another mod wants to reopen it, it's their mess. I'm retired from poopscooping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.