Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Kardashians get KOed for Charity!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mexicutioner, Nov 4, 2009.

1. hubadub6

hubadub6
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Skip Motherfucking Bayless.

[​IMG]

This douche ruins my hungover weekend sports viewing with his shitty rants on ESPN's godawful abortion of a show, 1st and 10. I have no doubt that he was the kid every athlete used as a punching bag in high school. Now he just has neck veins like a coke fiend and spends all of his time coming up with terrible nicknames for athletes. He's also on the verge of being clinically retarded--for fuck's sake, he won't even acknowledge that LeBron is the best player in the NBA. I'm pretty sure that if you actually did walk up to Bayless and punch him in the face, no jury would ever convict you. You might even get some kind of Congressional Medal of Freedom.

And as long as we're hitting people in the face, Dana (the useless woman who hosts 1st and 10 and never does anything to shut Bayless the fuck up) deserves a good smacking too. The only good thing she's ever done is get drunk and insult Notre Dame, but she pussied out and apologized for it afterward.

2. IHaveCandyGetInVan

IHaveCandyGetInVan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Kirsten Dunst. She's just an awful awful actress (and she's not that attractive either, especially with the snaggletooth... I'm completely baffled as to how she became a "star"). Just her presence in an otherwise great movie like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind makes me seethe with rage. Spiderman IV could be the biggest POS ever and I would love every minute of it if she died (which I think happens in the comic).