Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Kardashians get KOed for Charity!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mexicutioner, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3010206_ ... Concussion

Kim Kardashian's charity boxing match got ugly when she left the ring with a black eye and her brother Rob ended up in the hospital with a concussion, according to the reality star's blog.

Kim says her family took a helicopter to a charity event where they agreed to participate in boxing matches in order to raise support for The Dream Foundation. "We literally had three days of training to prepare for the event," she explains on her blog. "We didn't expect what happened..."

The reality star beauty says that her brother went against an opponent "at least 25 pounds heavier than him" and when his mask fell off, he got hit hard. "When he put his hands down, he got hit in the face and ended up in hospital with a concussion. Rob's a strong guy and can definitely hold his own, but he wasn't expecting to get hit after his mask had fallen off! This guy just got really down and dirty!"

Kim says her opponent was tough as well. "I knew I had to do it for charity, since that's what it was all about, but man, my girl could throw a punch!" Kim writes. "Look at my black eye!!!"

Regardless of the bumps and bruises from the event, Kim says a concussion and a black eye can't hold her family down! She blogs, "Rob is doing fine now and my black eye will be gone soon ... I hope. You can try to bring the Kardashians down ... but we're a strong family."

As a boxing enthusiast, these charity boxing events are usually a crock of shit. There is nobody more deserving of a black eye and a lack of consciousness than the Kardashian family.

Focus: If you could get any celebrity in the ring for a beat down who would it be and why?

2. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As my grandma used to say..."Thats what you get for letting a Dlevel rapper piss on you on film!"

Olsen twins. Always top of my "People you'd most like to hit with a bat" list.

3. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ryan Seacrest.

He's a fucking douche. Prolific, yes. But a douche. The fight announcer could even say "Seacrest....out!" at the end.

I'm also not above hitting women that deserve it, so I choose Paris Hilton. That bum eye of hers would be closed for good.

4. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A Rod. Fuck that guy. One of the worst humans out there. No morals, no self awareness, pain in the ass, etc.

5. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shaq-

An intensely arrogant, rude, piece-of-shit teammate and overall human being. Committed fouls on offense during the course of his entire career, whether using his ass as a battering ram or throwing elbows to the face. Used to get into fist fights with his teammates all the time, talks shit about every other former teammate, coach, and GM he has ever had, and is also a callous philanderer to a level that would make Jordan blush. Kobe is a saint compared to Shaq.

Most people wouldn't want to take him on because of his massive size, but fuck that. He's nowhere near the level of even an amateur heavyweight boxer or mixed martial artist, and got his ass kicked by Charles Barkeley back in the day. I used to be an amateur boxer, have trained sambo, and presently BJJ...so while I'm only 200 pounds, my chances wouldn't be zero.

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Rosie Perez, only because of her voice. How that woman lands roles is beyond me. Her voice is the vocal equivalent of nails on chalkboard.

7. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Perez Hilton. He's a cunt. I know Will.I.Am covered this already but the way he went online and cried about how he got his ass kicked just made me want to punch him even more. I get angry just thinking about him and his self-righteous fat ass.

8. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Madonna.
    Every time she spreads those freakishly muscular, varicose vein covered legs and exposes her moldy bits in one of her videos, it makes me want to kick her in the box. I wouldn't dare do it though, it would probably chew my leg off. And then devour my soul.

9. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Nancy Grace: She is the definition of cunt. God I fucking hate her. Her voice makes me want to punch puppies.

Speaking of irritation voices...Paula Deen. I don't even know why I hate her so much. She seems likable enough and she cooks all of my favorite foods. I think its the way she says biscuits: "bis-kiits"

There you have it. "A Southern Belle Throwdown". In this corner you have Paula "Butter" Deen and in the other, you have Nancy "Every Man is A Murdering, Raping Piece of Shit" Grace. Touch gloves and come out fighting.

10. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to completely agree with this until she hosted Kathy Griffin at her home and and she used "circle jerk" accurately in a conversation. She also has a drunk gay assistant. Can't hate her anymore.

One person that probably doesn't deserve to be punched, but I have a completely inexplicable aversion to him: Adrian Brody. I tried to watch the movie King Kong and just hold my hand up in front of his face whenever he was on screen. Couldn't do it, had to turn it off. I about had a heart attack when there were rumors he was gonna be cast as Spock in the Star Trek reboot.

11. hamshackler

hamshackler
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm probably going to catch some shit for this, but Bob Costas. I have no idea how this guy became NBC's lead sports anchor. I hate the sound of his voice and the things he says. He comes off as such a pretentious douche that doesn't know what he's talking about. Not to mention the partner him with Chris Collinsworth who is as smug as he is idiotic. That broadcast duo should be banned from the air.

12. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

On that note, Joe Buck is someone I wish I could punch in the fucking face. Anyone ever watch Joe Buck Live? What an abortion that piece of shit was. The Overtime segment where Artie Lange rips Joe Buck a new one was hilarious. And I hate Artie Lange. Buck's voice is so fucking annoying, I just wish him and Tim McCarver would jump off a fucking bridge together. They ruined MLB playoffs for me.

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

[​IMG]
    I WIN!
    Why? Just look at him. Why? Have you heard him speak? Why? Because I want to rip his ears off, squish his nose in and make him eat a football. Fuck you Lee Corso.

14. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Amongst others include Jared Fogle and the Verizon Guy. Each are insufferable in their own special way, but have so much in common.

Look down upon you if you don't have a Subway Sandwich / the Network? Yep. Shiteating grins because they're rich and get free food / cell and data service? Ah huh. Fucking hipster glasses and poorly dressed?

It's go time.

15. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

Regis 'Pierre' McGuire. Fuck him, and his mancrush on Sidney Crosby and Dion Phaneuf. I swear to god if you try and say you coined 'The Monster' nickname for Jonas Gustavsson once more, I will side sweep you and stomp on your throat. Fuck you.

Edit: Yes I know that's Dana Carvey, but fuck me if that doesn't look like McGuire

16. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Any of the half-brained, fail-at-sarcasm nobodies who VH1 ever put on any of their "I Love the _____" or "The Greatest ______ Songs".

Specifically Sherrod Small, Chuck Nice, Jim Breuer, Steve whatsisface the "music critic" with the Weird-Al-ripoff blond wig. Probably some others, I forget which though. The musicians are generalyl excepted.

17. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Doug Gotlieb:
    For those that are not familiar with sports talk or sports talk radio, he's a whiny-voiced egotistical piece of shit that rips everyone and everybody in different sports. What the fuck have you ever done, besides get thrown out of Notre Dame for stealing credit cards and using them, then having a semi-decent career, and flaming out in the USBL? Nothing.

You are semi-qualified to talk basketball, but shut the fuck up about baseball or football, especially football. And quit trying to verbally fuck my Tigers up the ass.

18. LadyLecter

LadyLecter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm going to give a huge second to Nancy Grace. I hate her with a passion and I would love nothing more than to set her on fire.

I'm also going to nominate Joan Cusack. Something about her voice and the way she says things just make want to hit her. I'm actually getting annoyed just thinking about her saying anythiing. *twitch*

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't even know her name and I don't even watch the show but that woman judge from "So You Think You Can Dance". I have seen so many commercials for that show and everyone has her with that gigantic mouth of hers open wide and screaming at the top of her lungs. If I had to be one of the other judges and sit next to her I would shove my shoe down her throat just to shut her up.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Buck-toothed degenerate Joe Francis. Fuck fighting. I would do him with a bucket of water and a bad extension cord.

I would fight Glen Beck simply on the basis that I know he would cry, but I would fight him with such Action Jackson-style fight hatred. There would seriously be some Kumite-related injuries resulting from this incident. I can't stand that special needs ding-dong.

Edit: Agreed on that fat-assed banshee dance judge. Her voice could open a fucking garage door. Hog-tie her and feed her Fatburgers until she dies like the guy from Se7en.