Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Justified Season 6

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Rush-O-Matic, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was definitely
    Boon's hat.

Do you think that the money was
    under Grubes' body? And, that the marshals found it when they exhumed him for autopsy / identification / etc.?

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really enjoyed that finale. Really wrapped up everything nicely. I loved how Boyd was back to preaching again. It's funny how full of shit he is and how people eat it right up.

For such a short lived character in the show, Boon was absolutely terrifying to me. Every scene he was in made me uncomfortable.

It was weird having Sam Elliot in the show without a mustache. He needs to keep it.

3. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really loved the show and the finale made me realize I jumped in somewhere at the end of season 1. I never saw the first episode. So I went back and watched it, holy fuck they nailed a lot of callbacks. That "showdown" with Boyd was just had all those reflections of that initial conversation of Boyd asking about the guy Raylan shot in Miami. Boyd knew Raylan wouldn't kill him, if he didn't draw based off their interaction years ago. AV Club also has a satisfying write-up under their "For your consideration" as they discuss Elroy's work as well. Damn good show, glad I watched it. Wonder what Timothy is going to do next.