Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Justified Season 5

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Flat_Rate, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Forgot all about this season premiring tonight, anyone else watching? The dynamic between Goggins and Olyphant is great, some good comedic exchanges.

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to wait until I finish my travels so I can download everything at home, I've been hanging for this season to start for a while now.

3. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy Shit! Avon Barksdale!! I cannot wait for a return appearance from him, should be a bloody, violent storyline.

Amy Smart is delicious, hopefully we see some more of her too.

This show is consistently good even with the assortment of characters constantly changing. This is what Sons should have been like.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I definitely was shouting, OH SHIT, AVON! And then that other black dude I feel like should be 60 now, because he's looked 40 for 20 years.

Also, I get Amy Smart being sexy, I loved her intro, but I find her face odd. How are you not going to mention old dudes wife though? She's sex on fire.

Now that I think about its, its disappointed that for 4 seasons, we've had all this "Detroit, Detroit, Detroit." Then we FINALLY get a glimpse of it and its already a broken empire. Not what I wanted to see, makes sense given what has played down in Harlan, but still.

5. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely loved how he dealt with the Memphis boys. Also be interesting to see what happens when Art finds out about the airport incident.

6. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Interesting to see how the Augustine / Picker storyline plays out with Raylan. The show is supposed to end next season...

Excited to see Alan Tudyk on the show tonight. More than a couple episodes before getting stabbed or shot would be nice.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can anyone clue me in on why Art punched Raylan at the opening scene. I've been going back and rewatching scenes from last week's episode, but I can't figure out what he did to piss Art off. Are we supposed to be clued in later on at some point?

8. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because at the conclusion of last week's episode Raylan indirectly confirmed that it was him, and not the corrupt FBI agent, that was present when Nicky Augustine was murdered by Picker and Sammy Tonin.

9. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I get a feeling that Raylan is going to die in the last episode if this is truly the last season.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Next season is the last season FYI. He's going to die, but most likely, he's going to get his hand fucked up. His "superpower" is his quick ability to draw and shoot. I think what is going to happen is he's going to lose that.

11. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After they spent all that time letting Raylan angst about becoming a father, I'm a little disappointed that it looks like the writers are content to put the baby on a bus and forget about it this season.

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sort of agree with you. But I feel like there are certain wet blanket plot lines. Babies/kids and annoying bitchy women always standing in the way making it about themselves. The same way I think Breaking Bad would have been just as good without Skylar being a twat. Although I do love me some Natalie Zea. She's all kinds of hot.