Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Justified Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by shegirl, Jan 9, 2013.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I am way late to this party. I watched for the first time last night. This show is the shit. I love it!

I suppose I would benifit from getting the first two seasons and watching?

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Very much so, starts off a bit slow but you get hooked on it pretty quick.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah and season two is fucking great. I caught on in the middle of that one. I actually need to go back and watch all of season 1. Time to start downloading.

4. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You won't get half the benefit of season 3 without seeing seasons one and two. The season 2 finale alone rivals the average Spartacus episode for pure awesome (and wins in the reality category).

Anyone else think Boyd's vague "Take care of him" was intentionally so in order to gauge how far his Army buddy is willing to go?

Whatever was in that bag must be some serious shit if Arlo is willing to go that far to keep it quiet. Also, no badass Raylan quotes yet, though his reaction to the underage flasher was amusing.

5. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Come on guys, spoilers aren't necessary. If you haven't seen season 3, the rule is to not be in the thread until you're caught up. That was a great first episode. They started enough stuff right at the jump to make it more layered than last season. With the whole preacher thing, it might get to the level of season 2. Also, holy shit, look at the people they brought in. What's his face from Homeland, the werepanther bitch from True Blood. This is all great stuff.

I don't think Boyd really wanted that guy to get shot, due to the earlier conversation in the car. Finally Boyd will have a right hand man that knows what he's doing and isn't a gimpy lackey or a chick. I'm super excited for this season.

7. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd rather use spoilers than have a repeat of what's happened here in the past due to people not being smart.

I didn't even notice the TB girl, and I've never seen Homeland. The conversation in the car seemed to me as if the new guy doesn't like killing, and Boyd was trying to downplay just how much blood he's spilled. Also keep in mind that his gimpy lackey
    isn't really a lackey.
    * SEASON 3 SPOILER. Don't click and bitch if you haven't seen season 3.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but he's not a hardcore enforcer either. He can't walk.