Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Just Do It (Yourself)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ssycko, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Holy Jesus, Pinkcup.

Personally, I get myself off almost exclusively, even if someone else is working away down there. Why? Because 99% of the time, I'm the only one who can make myself come. I'm fine with that.
    [​IMG]

2. MrPrime

MrPrime
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ladies, do it!

Same story as the others, as long we are both having fun, I am happy. Nothing sucks more than a chick that just starfishes it.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Old joke:

Q: How do you make a woman cum?

A: Who cares?

Yep, I'm single.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Put me in the "It's fucking hot when a woman plays with herself" crowd.

I love it when a woman rubs her clit with her thumb, and she has her fingers wrapped around my cock. It's AMAZING. You combine that with kissing her, playing with one of her boobs in one hand, and running my fingers through her hair with the other hand, and you're talking about a hot situation.

5. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If that's what a woman needs more powee to her. I get sex and a show.

6. Nettie

Nettie
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Never been with anyone who didn't find it hot. However, rarely have I really *had* to (yay for being super & multiple orgasmic!).

Yep, have that move down pat for when it's, "Damn, it's been an hour, I want to sleep, so going to make sure you get done soon while I still might be able to walk tomorrow."

Actually just had this conversation at the tavern the other night, and the only one who had an issue with it was a FEMALE! "Oh, I could never do that, I would be way too self conscious!" Of course, she also said she never masturbates, so I think she was just playing the "I'm a prude" card.

7. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY

8. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Generally speaking, in the course of our sexcapades, the Girlfriend's clit becomes way too sensitive (especially after oral), so this is a rare thing. It is a huge part of foreplay in the shower, or in our more kinky adventures, but during normal sex, she says it's too sensitive and she can't take it. Is that a thing, or does she just prefer the D to a combination of things?

9. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't see a problem with it at all. It's one of the biggest turn ons for me. The crappy thing is that the girl won't do it in front of me. She keeps telling me that's what I'm for.

10. amjoyce

amjoyce
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I enjoy knowing that the girl is really getting into it, so it is definitely hot.

If you need to rub your clit to get off during sex, go for it cause it's a great show, but if you don't finish from penetration, I'm definitely going to assist in other ways. I like knowing that I caused an orgasm, not merely that I was present for one.

11. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think its weird that a guy would be turned off and/or offended by it. In my experience, a hesitation or refusal to do so has been based in girls being shy or insecure about it. I've seen girls instinctively start to do it and then catch themselves and move their hands elsewhere. In those cases, I usually grab their hand, place it back, and pretty much reiterate that its more than ok and usually provides some extra friction for me, which is more than welcome.

12. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy fuck. I don't know why that is hot to me but it is. I need counseling.

So oddly in my early sexual career I dated an Asian girl who loved penetration and oral but would still rub her clit to help finish the job. I was an insecure young man with a cock that had just gotten taken out of the wrapper. Someone with this level of inhibition was clearly above my boxing class. It took me a while to realize that the issue wasn't hers or some slap in the face of my dick / tongue game but it was my issue and insecurity. After I figured that out it was fucking hot.

13. kilo

kilo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You think it’s hot because deep down you want cuckolded. Nothing is hotter than standing in the corner, furiously masturbating, while your whore gets railed by some strange.

FOCUS: I always encouraged my lady friends to frig herself. The more excited she is, the better for me.

14. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do this before sex sometimes, but usually get off just great from penetration and all the other stuff he is doing.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoa whoa whoa? How does the girl masturbate while having sex? How is she awake? Are you guys using the same strength chloroform I am? Is this a sleep walking thing?

I guess I'm on the bandwagon with all of the above here. The gf now needs to do it for some positions because I can't get to the 500 TPM (thrusts per minute) she'd need to get to otherwise. I didn't know this was really a thing. I do have a friend that only gets off from flicking the bean but apparently refuses to do this during sex. She doesn't do a lot of things that would make her life better, but I can't necessarily say its due to insecurities as she does a lot of ridiculous shit in life. Hm...

16. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Obligatory "somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 (let's say 2/3) of women can't get off from penetration alone" mention.

Has anybody else tried a vibrating cockring? I like them in theory, but in practice they've left a lot to be desired.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I don't want anything with batteries near my cock. Or anything with electricity. Shock, battery acid, pain. Don't like the idea of short circuiting my manhood. No thanks. Even a remote chance means there's still a chance. I got one once because my wife thought it'd be fun to try and I was hard for all of 15 seconds because I kept thinking "shit, hope they got the circuitry right on that thing!" Soon as that thought entered my head I got softer quicker than I would thinking about naked grandmothers calculating on-base percentages.

It was in the trash the next day. Fuck that.

I may have a phobia.

18. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Or you just have a complete misunderstanding of batteries and voltage.

The vibrating cock rings are hugely overrated though.

19. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I don't even...what? This is like being scared to drive because the gas tank might explode.

20. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    It's like he thinks these things have fucking old school golf cart batteries in them.

"My cock ring is running a little weak, I think the batteries are low on electrolyte."