Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Juan Valdez and his hairy ass...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Dec 22, 2009.

1. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't have much of a relationship with any particular caffeinated beverage, but I always try to ask for one every time I meet an aspiring actress or DJ

2. lugmastro

lugmastro
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Immersed in a culture devoid of human intelligence
    Since I have always been a 2nd shift kinda guy forced to work in a first shift world, my addiction to caffeine started at a very young age.

Throughout high school it was between a 6 pk and a 12pk of coke a day, plus a couple shakes complete with ultimate orange (not that pussy shit they sell now that doesn't have ephedra in it) . In college and my first few years in the military I supplemented my 6pk a day habit with coffee in the mornings. Always black and strong.

Finally, about three years ago during a shooting package I found out about the wonderful world of energy drinks. For along time I was drinking 3-4 Monsters a day. After a couple years of it I could no longer take it, so I backed off the energy drinks and switched back to coke.

I am proud to report that these days I am down to no more than 2 cokes and a red bull a day. As a recovering caffeine junkie I am very proud of my accomplishment. Now if I could just cut down on nicotine.