Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by pterodactyl, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I were Ronnie Id be cuttin um down like the lines of coke off a strippers titties... Any more bad analogies? I thought The Sitches prank was pretty good. The girls reaction was as typical as it gets and his zinger about it was probably the best line of the season:

"So you had a great time in the city but you're pissed at me for sending you there? Once again Deena and Snooks prove how they defy the laws of intelligence."

I think the season has been pretty sub par though. Too much time has been sunk into the Ronnie Sammi bullshit. The actual time spent on their partying hasnt really been that entertaining either. The usual thing is, one dude bring a girl home, they immediately smoosh, send her on her way, then half ass BS with each other while they eat in the kitchen. I don't think theyve brought girls back to the Jacuzzi once this season. In the past theyd be trying to hide different sets of girls from each other in the same night. Shits kinda getting boring.

2. Rudolph

Rudolph
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Anyone see Situation during the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump.

Holy. Shit.

Very rarely do I feel bad for celebrities, but he bombed SO bad the crowd was turning against him. It was like watching all of the cringe-worthy bits of The Office on loop. Note to his PR people: Don't let him write his own jokes, and don't throw him to the wolves like that. Dude can't handle comedy.

3. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

That was so. awful. *Shudder.* I can't believe I felt bad for him rather than enjoyed it. He's been really annoying me the past season and a half or so. (Except he always makes up for it a little with how much he's fallen in love with that silly little dog and is always cuddling with him.)

Also, I've been meaning to say this:

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FUCKING POOP THIS SEASON? EVERY FUCKING EPISODE HAS POOP IN IT.

The end.

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She called the shit poop. Ha! But on a serious note, this season is going downhill. Even though we all hated hearing Sam's retard logic and Ron not giving a crap about any of it, then having awesome fights all the time, they made the show. It caused tons of drama and it made for funny television.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

That's because the word "poop" is hilarious. Shut up.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Havent watched the latest episode, surprised people still watch this. In a complete 180 turn and kind of agree with Diablo. They've focused on the Sammi/Ronnie thing so much it has become the only interesting thing on the show anymore. They never play up the partying or outings with the cast. Guess itll just be the Sammi/Ronnie variety hour from now on... If they don't pick up with anything decent next season it'll be time to cast a whole new group of even more spiked haired more self centered delusional freaks. Honestly think back to the two big guido threads from the old boards, you could go through those pictures and cast absolute gold.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The whole show is a 1-trick pony. It gets old very quickly. There's nothing new to see, except what they're trying to do now, which is boring as fuck.

8. Muley05

Muley05
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I think they show less partying because they are partying less, or at least partying wildly. The people on the show are relatively famous now, and have a lot of money. They are all way more controlled than they were the first two seasons. They need to bring in a fresh cast if they are going to keep the show going, like how there is always a new Real World cast.

9. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

But don't you think that a new cast would just try to "out-do" the other? Coming up with crappy catch phrases, having even more disgusting sex, clogging the toilet with a dildo?

I was a big Real World fan when it first started just because I was 15 and thought it was incredibly interesting and fresh. You know, before reality TV became what it is today. I thankfully stopped watching ages ago but from what I gather in the previews, it just gets worse and worse every year.

I like the cast of Jersey Shore just as it is and think the boring crap is more about the editing than anything else. They DO go out and party. They DO sit around and do silly, stupid stuff. And they editors used to show it. Now, they're just trying to make it too much into a storyline and missing the gold of the mundane day to day crap. I'd much rather hear Pauly say, "cabs are here!" than give a shit about whether Sammi and Ronnie are back together. Loss of focus for sure.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have friends that are still into this each season. It has been the exact same formula since the beginning. One gay guy, one religious freak to hate on the gay guy, and the rest of the cast fucks in the first five minutes. I think the first season they did in Vegas was the official end to anything that was special about the original concept. Everyone got hammered and hooked up the first night and the audience love it. They try and do the same thing every year now.

11. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Sammi - OMG you were talking to other girls!

Ronnie - OMG you were talking to other guys!

Sammi - I can't believe you do this to me! You're traumatizing me! I'm such a victim, waaaah!

Ronnie - I'm so sick of this shit, every time we go out! It's over between us!

Sammi - Fine! That's the way I want it anyway! I hate you! You're a fucking asshole! You're the worst boyfriend I've ever had! Fuck you! I hope you die!

Ronnie - Fine, you stupid bitch! I'm out! I'm fucking done!

Mike - Bro, let's go outside, bro.

Ronnie - *sob* I don't know what to do, bro. *sob* I still love her, bro.

Next morning...

Sammi - So, you gonna talk to me? You gonna talk to me or what?

Ronnie - Last night was bullshit, you know that, right?

Sammi - I know. I'm sorry. Can you please just come outside and talk to me?

Outside...

Sammi - I'm sorry about last night, can we at least be friends again?

Ronnie - Uh, okay.

Fast forward to a few days later...

Ronnie - Me and Sammi have been working things out, and we've decided to get back together. I really think we can make it work this time.

6 hours later...

Sammi - OMG you were talking to other girls!

Ronnie - OMG you were talking to other guys!

Sammi - I can't believe you do this to me! You're traumatizing me! I'm such a victim, waaaah!

Ronnie - I'm so sick of this shit, every time we go out! It's over between us!

Repeat as necessary or until head explodes.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ronni: Are you kidding me BRO??!!?! BRO BRO bro bro BRO BRO BBBBRRRROOOOO!!!!!
    Sammi: I am done with this, I can't stand you! Are we really over?
    Ronni: I can't believe it's over bro! (cries like a little girl bro)

While out that night as newly single people:

(one of them overtly hits on someone in front of the other)

Sammi/Ronni: I cant believe you'd treat me like that!/BRO THATS BULLSHIT ID NEVER DO THAT TO YOU BRO!!!!!

Im with Snooki though, if I could pick between the two Id go with only Ronni coming back. Dude was a hilarious drunken mess fighting everyone in sight for the three episodes the first season he wasn't tied down to Sammi. She's been a life suck since day one.

13. gfh

gfh
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I will third Snooki's pick of Ronni over Sammi. Angelina didn't return and it was better for the show, Sammi shouldn't return either.

14. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can't believe Snookie just got paid $32,000 to speak at Rutgers. Granted, it is New Jersey Universtiy but seriously? 32 grand? And they're paying Maya Angelou LESS than that for a graduation speech and she's won the Nobel Prize.

I used to think she was dumb but I take it back. This chick is a genius. She's actually getting paid to get wasted and act a fool. I wish I'd thought of it...I've been doing that for years and SPENDING money to do it. Ugh.

P.S. Worst, most anticlimactic season ender of any show ever. I want my hour back.

15. DaVoN

DaVoN
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Considering this http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/08/jersey-shore-raise/ 32K sounds like a steal.

Seriously, 100K PER EPISODE? With 13 episodes they are pulling in some major money. Regardless if you like them or not, that is a serious bump up from the second season of 10K and a fucking leap of monstrous proportions compared to the first season. Some people have all the dumb luck.

16. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would be interested to learn if 'core group' was a phrase to exclude Deena. Because if she is also pulling $100k an ep then Sitch and Snookie need to fire their agents.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Ronnie and Sammi are getting 100k Sitch and Snooks should fire their agent. Outside of the show who's the most in demand? Id probably say everyone BUT Sammi and Ronnie.

18. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey BRO, those Xenadrine commercials are the shit!