Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by pterodactyl, Jan 6, 2011.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

You know, sometimes I watch this show and I think, "aside from being dumb, they aren't so different from most people. They just have their own culture."

Then an episode like last nights reminds me just how completely fucked up they are. Sure I've had bad break ups, who hasn't? But never in my life could I imagine chucking someones shit out a door, breaking their belongings, screaming horrible things at each other while being held back, or going out immediately afterward and acting like a fool begging for attention. It's amazing.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not a Jersey Thing.

Im about to try and start a thread about this. But I had an old roommate that was in a relationship almost just like this. The weird twisted logical behind every argument/action, constant fighting leading to hooking up, finding any excuse to cheat in front of the other to piss each other off, and I had to hold my roommate back, as my other roommate held his girl, when he had enough and threw her out of our house (clothes throwing and all). Too top it off he too would be an emotional crying wreck afterwards. Mind boggling.

3. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

YES!!! SAMMIE IS GONE!!!

Now we can get more MVP, and single ronnie. hopefully.

4. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thank. Fucking. Christ.

Though I do have to say, Ronnie drove her to act the way he did. Kid's got some serious, serious issues, and I was cringing last night worried he was going to beat her. Not that I wouldn't like to.

5. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ronnie is one nandrolone injection away from a murder-suicide.

6. taikaviitta

taikaviitta
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Sorry for the shitty paint job.

Attached Files:

7. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't say that I wouldn't act the same way in this situation. That bitch makes me want to put my head through a wall. The man just fucking snapped and I was loving every minute of it.

Am I the only one wondering what kind of kinky shit went on in the smash room between Jenni and Roger?

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean MAYBE throwing her shit out the door and busting shit in a snapped fit of rage. His whole "You'd be nothing at this place if it wasn't for me, I could make life hell for you if I want" thing makes me thing he's got an insanely manipulative side that complements her insane neediness/co-dependence. Having to deal with 6 months of her shit about making out with someone drunk could break any man, but I really think this guy might be as equally as life draining on her as well. It was probably the best thing for her to leave, dude is nuts, but I bet she's back for at least season.

9. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how the cameras were already in the cab when Sammi got in.

"You're steroided-out boyfriend cheated on you, broke up with you, almost beat you, broke all your shit and threw it out a window. Then he, once again, had to be restrained by several grown men from almost murdering you with his fists. Let's document this for America!!"

10. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why is everyone all over Ron. As far as I know, he's never beat her. Sure he trashed her room and broke her bed/night stand whatever. SHE was the one who was kicking in the door and going after him trying to hit him while he was being pushed back by the guys. She was the one who actually punched him in the jaw for just talking to Jwoww.

11. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's true Sammi was a crazy bitch in this last episode. Sure he flipped out and broke all of her stuff but he was much more calm then she was during the actual fight. While she had her hands in his face he remained surprisingly calm, at least for his roided out self.

I agree that they were probably equally bad for eachother. Ron definitely seems like he could be very manipulative. I'm looking forward to watching him lose his shit next time.

12. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was the 7th day in a row she pulled that same shit. "How can you do that to ME? You don't deserve ME." Christ. Enough was enough.

I think if someone had started a fight with Ron that night, he would have killed them or at least put them in the hospital.

13. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I was just waiting for Ron to go crazy on the dude Sammi was dancing with. That guy, I was expecting to either see next in the hospital or morgue.

14. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I don't know why people keep saying he was a danger to her. I didn't get even a hint that he might hit her. I think woman beating is not in his character. She was chasing him down the whole time trying to make it physical.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I watched the after show, and he said he was about to jump off the balcony of the smush room trying to get away from her.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I love how Sam thinks that her actions have no repercussions.

The whole "I can do whatever the fuck I want and get away with it" attitude is hilarious.

And I have a ton of respect for what Ron said to her in the end, it was bang on.

Dysfunctional doesn't even begin to describe it.

16. palmettosc

palmettosc
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I generally feel that not only are the situations (no pun intended, he's ruined the word) on the show out of control, but the other member's reactions don't usually fall into the sane category either. I about fell out of my chair though when Mike was talking about Ron destroying Sammi's stuff. Something like "He got all on me about bro code, what about basic human code?" Guy has a sense of humor gotta give him that.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I agree... Situation has a pretty quick and funny sense of humour in most cases.

And I bet they've been coached in some way to help the drama develop rather than kill it off.

18. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not the only one who saw J-Woww's right titty ring plain as day, right?

19. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone catch this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I sure as shit didn't catch it, but I'm willing to believe it...

They're saying the two of them were snorting out of his giant crucifix chain, Cruel Intentions style.

20. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit. I didn't catch that either. I definitely believe it though. I thought he was just trying to pick up Pauly's ex but now it seems as though there was something in it for her besides an outbreak of herpes.

Ronnie needs to get his shit together and stop acting like a whipped bitch. I'm not looking forward to the next episode where he appears to follow Sammi around like a dog. Sammi is good looking but far from the hottest girl in Seaside. Hell, if I looked like Ronnie and had access to the quality of women he has, I would be slaying broads like medieval dragons.