Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by pterodactyl, Jan 6, 2011.

1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Question: Has anyone ever hooked up with any of these types of girls before? Whenever I see them spraying that bronzer shit all over them before going out I always wonder

a) Doesn't it all just start dripping off you when you're all hot and sweaty from dancing?
    b) Does it, or what's left of it, ever rub off on a guy you're dancing or hooking up with?

2. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't answer either of these and I haven't hooked up with one of these types before but what I do know is that when your boyfriend steals your shit and you're sobbing in the aftermath, bronzer does run. In the last episode the stream of bronzer could be seen running down Jwoww's neck and into her cleavage. The bronzer was streaming down so thick that it looked like a Malibu mudslide.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kind of a Meh episode. Kind of wonder what is not shown even more that Jwoww had to drive back to her house. I know most of these people aren't even from Jersey, but I wonder if they head to their real homes when the show isnt focused on them more than has been shown. Id be much more interested in seeing a behind the scenes for this show more than Ive ever wanted for say The Real World....

4. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was because of the dogs. Didn't someone say the dogs were there and nobody was taking care of them?

5. taikaviitta

taikaviitta
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

#45 taikaviitta, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I give it two weeks before Berlusconi fucks Snooki and JWoww

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Do any of them even know Italian? I'd imagine Vinny might, but the rest of them have barely learned English.

It might be nice though as I imagine they aren't too well known outside of America. The renewed anonymity should help the show.

I wonder how the girls will react when they realize their are no juiceheads in Italy, and all the men are gay.

8. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Housecest.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After reading Dorsey's blog, the Sammi of Gold Rush Alaska, Im really starting to wonder what is naturally occurring emotions and how much is script directions. There's about what 6-7 episodes left? Hopefully we can see a long stretch of MVP+R.

10. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm thinking it's going to be like when they went to Italy on The Sopranos and Paulie was bitching about the food and asking for 'macaroni and gravy'. The Italians were saying, in Italian, "He wants spaghetti and tomato sauce. And you thought the Germans were classless pieces of shit".

11. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How can someone be so incredibly annoying and so mind-numbingly stupid? I never knew people like that existed until I saw this show. If I ever meet her in real life, I'm going to strangle the life out of her for the sake of humanity.

On another note, Vinnie is starting to get really creepy and weird.

12. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree. I used to think that Vinny was a normal human among idiots and freaks. I'm beginning to think I'm wrong and that he's actually one of them.

13. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You actually thought for a single stinking second that anyone on that human zoo of a show was "normal"?!

14. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Average episode. After having read Dorsey's blog I found myself questioning more and more parts of this show. There was no way the Uncle coming to pick up the girl off Vinny wasn't a set-up. Are we supposed to believe MTV has so little security someone can just casually walk into the house?

15. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What is happening to Ronnie at the doctors office in the preview clips? He's either got an abscess in his ass from injecting his steroids or he's getting an anal probe.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I heard they are surgically implanting Sammi's vagina into his asshole. After his crying this past week he decided to just become a total shitpussywhipped bitch.

17. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

"I need closure, bro!"

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think there is a lot of shit Ronnie is doing that isnt shown. Not to defend Sammi, but god his whole "Ill make your time here complete SHIT!" rant kind of showed a really petty vengeful side. These two are the worst human beings in the house.

But the other guys are no better. The Sitch seems like a creepy molester type if girls aren't willing to give in immediately. Vinny has seemed to turn to this dark side as well. Pauly D now seems like the most normal guy there. Im wondering what the vegas lines are for one of the guys to wind up in a Big Ben Rapistburger situation. Unlike Big Ben these guys main jobs are plying semi-willing girls to sleep with them on national TV. Im betting The Sitch goes down first.

19. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Can someone link to Dorsey's blog please? When I Google it, all I get is some bitches blog about horses and ponies.

20. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It probably won't be Pauly D, because (at least from what we've been shown) he consistently pulls girls that actually seem to want to sleep with him.

It might actually be Ronnie. He'll get pissed off because Sammi is hooking up with someone, get trashed, and Big Ben someone.