Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kratos, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Snooki is inhuman looking and just as dumb as Angelina. The editing and just the general scenario make Angelina look much cuntier than she is, from 1 to Ann Coulter, I'd say Angelina is a regular 4 on this show they make her look like a 7 or 8. For sake of scale: you probably wouldn't date anybody higher than 2 on a cunt-scale, it's logarithmic... because logarithms are also cunts.

No one in the house likes her, she's on public TV, she can't do anything without being criticized... Angelina's like a cornered animal. Still, she's a cunt but just as much as the rest of the girls (except JWoww, her tits make her somehow smarter, she's only a 1 as far as I'm concerned).

Snooki tries to inject herself in every drama, she picks fights, doesn't contribute like the boys do and interrupts everything. She doesn't particularly clean and she is literally the dumbest person in that house. Angelina is like a loud, smelly, angry cat - Snooki is retarded dog who won't stop slobbering and shitting all over your house when you're allergic to it. The cat's louder but if you ignore it, it'll calm down.

Angelina does have the better body too, you can't argue that*. Snooki is orange, 4'10, and FAT for god's sake.

*I'm not saying she has a good body, just a better than snooki body.

Angelina does have a ton wrong with her though, she is Staten Island trash through and through (the garbage bags in Season 1 really do it for me)... Snooki is just wronger.

2. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is actually a brilliant analogy, because this whole argument is really about personal preferences anyway. In other words: "Do you like cats or do you like dogs?"

By your standards I am definitely a dog guy, because my reaction to Angelina's personality is so visceral and unpleasant even if she jumped five points on the looks scale her personality score would still keep her underwater.

However, some guys might be just as morally opposed to Snooki's size and shape as I am to Angelina's sociopathic tendencies. That's perfectly fine with me.

3. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is your basis for saying any of this? Not being accusatory, I just seriously wonder if we're watching different shows.

Angelina has been proven to be a cunt even off-screen, since she was talking shit about people behind their backs. She can do plenty without being criticized, but she chooses to be a bitch and a whore because she is taking the whole "I can do what I want because I'm a hot girl" mentality and treating everyone like they're trash. She gets what she gives. I put her cuntiness on the same level as Sammi's, but I wouldn't put JWoww and Snooki near her level.

Snooki obviously helps out more than Angelina. She helped cook that dinner, cleaned the smush room, doesn't open her fat mouth to be annoying every five minutes...I just don't see how you can put her on par with Angelina in the cunt scale. Also, the only two dramas I can think of that she was involved in was the note thing (which Angelina was also a part of) and now with the sloppy seconds beef she has with Angelina.

She just seems like less of a waste of space. I could murder Angelina and not feel slightly bad, but Snooki just seems like an unintentionally hilarious misguided midget. How could you not like her?

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gooooooooodbye Angelina. I don't think I've seen a human being that delusional outside of the bi-polar guy freshman year in my dorm. Jwoww actually gave her the realness about earning her place in the house. Instead of being humbled a little she loses grasp on reality and freaks on everybody. Way to turn everyone against you.

I can't believe Ronnie came out with some great material. That dude has been completely absent this entire season. Hopefully he can make up for it since the focus of the show will have to move back more towards the guys.

5. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Angelina did it all on purpose. She came in trying to create a character for herself, and did everything she wanted. Too bad it didn't work and they didn't let her come back for season 3.

Her real problem was the fact that she ate herself off the show. She got noticeably fatter during the course of this season.

And as for the Snooki Angelina debate. personality aside, I'd STILL fuck Snooki. I want you to picture the two of them naked. Angelina looks like every late night mistake you ever made in college, but Snooki?

Can you picture her naked? Do you have ANY idea what it looks like under those clothes? I don't. I can't picture her naked. The closest we have is her back when she got into the hot tub in the first ever episode.

I'm taking Snooki for the most important reason of all: morbid curiosity.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now it's not THAT hard...........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If any of you have the 10th episode DVR'ed or you watch them online make sure to watch the bottom of the screen when Pauly is talking to Rocio in the club. Snooki dances across the bottom of the screen and it is by far the funniest 1.5 seconds of television I have seen in a long while. It's perfect for a .gif.

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I don't know why I'm entering this debate, but clearly the answer is Snooki. I always thought that she was a victim of a really poor taste in clothing, and I think the above picture supports that. Her clothes are really trashy and unflattering, and add like twenty pounds on her. If that's what she still looks like, I think she's pretty cute naked. It's just so obvious to me that Angelina would be awful in bed.

Also, I wouldn't ever consider being friends with any Jersey Shore-esque people, but I am such a fan of JWoww. I don't care, I think she's so cool. We would have so much fun together.

I don't remember that but, on a related note, I never laughed harder this whole season than when Angelina was half-confessing to whatshisname at the club about Vinny and Vinny was dancing like an idiot in the foreground of the shot the whole time.

9. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is Snooki. 5 or 6 years ago when she had an eating disorder. She's much more oddly shaped now.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, I don't think the "sitch" could have come off more like a creepy self centered asshole if he tried. He was trying pretty hard. Poor form. I can't believe Pauly is probably the most reasonable person in the house. I think Vinny, while his girl was model hot, lost some respectability points by being played by her. Pauly, with more game, would not have let a girl pull the same shit. Some one mentioned fame seeking models in Miami, well that Romanian girl is 100% grade A Model Fame clinger.

I really really hope we don't see much more of Snooki and that friend. Im not sure if thats the one that signed up for season 3 but god help us if she did. That fucking bird speak or what ever was getting on my nerves.

The show gets a lot of hate for being a representation of all that is wrong with our generation yadda yadda. But I think some serious scientific results could be attained by watching these insane girls deal with each other. Sammi and Jwoww refusing to look at each other while trying to play nice, all hilariously juxtaposed with the guys playing vollyball in the hot tub.

11. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ronnie ftw shutting down Sammi this episode.

"Ew, if I ever met [Mike], I would be disgusted by him."
    "You did meet him. And you made out with him."

"I just feel like I don't look good--"
    "Shut uuuup."

Edit: Oh, and anyone else thinking roid rage with Mike being such a dick all of a sudden?

12. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ronnie's had some great one-liners. Hopefully the Sammi shit doesn't cary over to next season and he does more of this.

I may be in the minority, but I hope Snookie's friend we saw in the last episode is the friend that'll replace Angelina next season. Yes, those two are annoying, but it's still funny as shit. Plus her friend, unlike the rest of the female cast, is actually remotely fuckable.

14. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is because Mike suffers severely from a narcissistic personality disorder. Under the right conditions I could see him suffering a complete meltdown. I want to see this more than I do my penis throw a Super Bowl winning touchdown.

15. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not. No way Snooki's friend was a big enough guido. A friend of mine worked on the show this summer for season 3 and apparently she's a trainwreck. I'm interested to see where this goes.

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, unfortunately, its that linebacker instead. Ryder seemed fairly cute at times, and also had some great reaction shots to the insanity and drama going on in the house. But she wasn't orange or guidette enough, so I guess she didn't make the cut.

Situation, in those fucking Elvis Costello glasses, looked being creepy in the club, he looked like a damn pedophile leering at children at the playground. And when he went in to make out with Snooki, sweet lord. Thank god Pauly called him out on it. Dude's ego is clearly inflating to epic proportions, he thinks he is beyond reproach. That attempted "robbery" he put on Vinny's girl was shameful. He needs to get popped in the mouth and brought back to reality.

17. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sweet Jesus, you weren't kidding.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (spoilered for the weak-stomached)

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good god. It's a man BABY! Seriously I retract my earlier statement about her other friend.

19. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mike's not suddenly a dick... this is a TV show firstly and every episode needs a drama or angle.

This episode is post RonniSammiMiami and post Angelina... they need some drama so they hastily and poorly edited together an episode to make Mike look like a creeper all of a sudden. As if they don't have 6 weeks worth of material as it is.

20. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are not kidding, she honestly looks like a tranny in those pictures.