Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kratos, Jul 29, 2010.

1. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do not disagree, purely out of intellectual curiosity I am trying to reconcile how historically C-List celebrities can bag decent tail, hell Peter Brady* all middle age and doughy can bag a winner of Americas next top model, yet these guys in great shape and with their C-list status are bringing home run of the mill bar skanks. It just doesn't add up.

* Example not definitive just first one I could think of.

2. Rudolph

Rudolph
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Quoted for truth. The girl that Pauly called at 6 in the morning had a deep smokers voice, but she was still hot as hell. And the two they brought home the night before were both hot.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pre-fame they probably had zero standards for women who they fucked and then would dog them behind their backs to their boys (you know like most college aged idiots do). Now, I don't think their standards went up, they are just able to pick from a a bigger pool of girls. But lets be real, they pick up fame seeking girls AT CLUBS. Most club rat girls have to put a whole lot of work into not looking like they ugly asses they are, not to mention club girls who'd fuck guys on a reality series. I don't think it is going to be like Vinny Chase on Entourge at their status level though.

I was very very disappointed in Vinny, it was hard to watch like that scene from Swingers. "Im sorry I hung up the phone, I was ahhh pissed at something else like a minute before you called. It's just dinner, please,pleasepleasepleaseplease......"

The Situation did get super creepy with the overt watching of Pauly hook up. I thought him calling out Angelina about the "ho equation...." was hilarious. Pauly D is picking up the slack.

4. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is Miami but. What LA is to fame hungry actors, Miami is to fame hungry models. If this was back at the Jersey Shore I could get it, Miami it just eludes me.

5. FoamyBologna

FoamyBologna
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

That was probably one of the most painful displays of game I have ever seen. Damn, Vinny.

Is this show coming back for a 3rd season?

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From what Ive read they have already commenced/finished filming the 3rd season back in Jersey. Also that Angelina was kicked out and that one of Snooki's personal friends joined the cast. Her friend looks like a complete hag. If the show doesn't somehow jump the shark, it'll be on for at least 3 more seasons no to mention spin offs and total cast recastings.

7. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Angelina absolutely solidified the fact that she is a worthless bitch last night with her lying, deceiving and nastiness. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and now it's more obvious than ever as to why no one in the house likes her. The bullshit at the beach, lying about Jose, lying about dancing with Snooki's girl, etc. It just goes on and on.

She even makes Sammi look valuable by comparison.

8. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Ronnie Sammi Miami bit almost ruined the show but now we're getting to the good, pulpy stuff again

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Luckily it was a very short part of one segment. Thank God. Next weeks looks good. Too bad they will drag the Snooki Angelina fight out to the very end and then show it in full next episode. Damn promo BS.

10. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It annoys me that she was ever allowed back in the first place. She had nothing to do with the original success of the show and now she is getting a free ride.

I guess her awful character makes for good TV.

Would you rather bang her or Snookie? I really couldn't decide. Of course Vinnie decided to try them both on for size.

11. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Snooki. Any day of the week and twice before Sunday Dinner.

Anyone that says Angelina is a glutton for punishment. Snooki may be an odd-shapen little smurf but she's far from disgusting, she's pretty endearing, and she's always DTF. Angelina is not only average looking and slightly chubby, she's perpetually annoying, has a personality resembling the worst parts of the bible* and is apparently an unhygenic slob on top of it all. She's totally vile.

I can forgive Vinny his visit to the Staten Island Dump only because he gave us one of the two best lines of the season so far with his Rob Kardashian insult. Pauly and The Situation have no such excuse, though, since their smushes with her happened off-camera during hiatus.

*trademark Tucker Max

12. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rodney Dangerfield was using that line since the 80s, maybe even 70s.

'I'm not saying my girlfriends ugly but she has a face like the worst parts of the bible'. I am sure he probably stole that from someone before him.

13. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No. Just no. You conceded yourself that Snooki is physically shrugworthy, while Angelina is at least pretty with a decent body. Angelina is a rotten human being and a drag to be around, but let's not forget that Snooki is annoying and downright stupid herself. The question was "who would you rather bang?" not "who would you rather date/marry?" so personalities and social habits are moot in this case. We're evaluating on a physical and sexual platform, and therefore it is a landslide in 'Lina's favor.

At least you can't deny that she'd be a good hate fuck. Assuming there is associated conversation with the sex act, you'd have so much built up targeted anger and aggression at Angelina by the time the clothes hit the ground, that you'd be dying to send her a direct message.

14. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'd agree with most of this post on principle, but I think based on what we've seen of Angelina there is a special paradigm that applies.

Snooki is sort of stupid and definitely self-centered. However, she's also kind of funny and remarkably witty, and she certainly seems like she'd be fun to be around in a number of settings. And I think if you took away the ridiculous hair and whore makeup there's actually a tiny little cutie in there.

Angelina, on the other hand, nearly always has her bitchface on and appears to depress the level of excitement in any room when she's around. Her problems stem from a skewed idea of her own beauty (evident since episode one of JS), an undeserved sense of entitlement, and a lingering resentment towards everyone else when she's not the center of attention. And yet the interesting thing is, when someone is being nice to her...she becomes even worse! Just look at what she did - smilingly - to poor Jose. I honestly think she may feel that her most attractive quality is being a bitch, and that's why she puts up with MVP's crap as willingly as she does. It's like she's convinced herself that to wait for opportunities to be horrible to people because she thinks compliments and affection will follow, as if Pauly D will hear her talking shit about JWOWW and suddenly realize "Wow, she totally talked shit about this friend of mine, and that is so fucking hot!". It's actually quite fascinating because it's so pathological. Seriously, the only other sociopath on her level that comes to mind is Barry Bonds.

But more to your point...if the issue were whether I'd jack off to a picture of Snooki or Angelina I'd probably say you're right, although that's hardly a ringing endorsement of her looks. However, if you consider the question to involve an actual live meeting in person (let's go ahead and leave more involved, hypothetical conversations out of it), then I'm convinced that no one in their sober, buzzed, or happily drunk minds would see through Angelina's undoubtedly toxic presence. (No comment on higher levels of shitfacedness...warm hole rules then apply.)

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Snookie... no question.

Don't judge me.

16. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am just hoping that her upcoming fight with The Situation is what gets Angelina off the show and she is not on the rest of the season.

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I had to choose between a girl shaped like a girl and this

[​IMG]

I'd have to go with the girl shaped girl. Don't know what you guys are smoking.

18. Muley05

Muley05
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'd bang Snooki before Angelina, no question about it. Angelina flat out disgusts me. Plus, if I fucked Snooki, wouldn't that allow me to cross "Fuck a midget" off my sexual bucket list? I say yes.

19. mobkah20

mobkah20
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Snooki, no doubt. I just want to hear her moan: wahhh wahh
    hahaha I can hear it now, plus she's always DTF (Obviously Angelina is too but has that dead fish vibe) and seems like she'd be a freak.

20. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Snooki would let you do whatever you wanted. Angelina would probably bitch the whole time.

Plus I think Snooki looks like an adorable marshmallow.