Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kratos, Jul 29, 2010.

1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last 5-10 min of that episode was the best its been all season by far. Pauly D was just straight gold. Him screaming about the cabs, rubbing Vinny's head as he is making out, just clowning everyone, he was amazing.

"What about the Staten Island Dump, Vinny? I heard you love to visit it this time of year!"

He was sounding like Ben Affleck's character from Goodwill Hunting, Jersey-fied. Just brilliant.

EDIT: I forgot the other gem "Nothing like a big herpe to run the whole thing."

2. charlie

charlie
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

What I can't get over is that they have a dedicated "smush room". They have an entire room with a giant bed solely for having sex. For eight roommates who hook up with randoms every single night who also share rooms, this is either completely disgusting, or genius. I can't decide.

3. Senna Vs. Prost

Senna Vs. Prost
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My friends have a "swamp room" where they take "swampers" back, so they dont foul up the Egyptian cotton sheets. It's just a matress in a spare room.

4. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Everything Pauly said last night was hilarious. Pauly and Mike alternate stealing the show week after week.

Snooki and JWoww cleaning the smush room had some funny lines, only to be topped by Snooki's planning before "getting it in", and then ragging on Jose's ugly friend. Gold.

Lastly, I fully understand the editing process of this show and that these episodes are clips of hours and hours of footage crammed together so the timeline isn't always depicted correctly, and I still loved the emotional roller coaster that was Angelina and Vinny hating, then loving within 5 minutes of airtime.

Also, Fossil, which I've never heard of before last night, is the current banner for TiB...

5. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was Sammi kidding about beating Jenni up? There was no way that qualified as a beat down. If anything, Jenni had the upper hand for longer.

On top of that, why was everyone on Sam and Ronnie's side for this whole thing?

6. El Tee

El Tee
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't think Pauly was sober enough to be on anyone's side. All he cared about was getting a turkey sangwich. And The Situation, per usual, took his front row seat and stayed out of the drama as he has all season (remarkably). But speaking of sangwiches...did anyone catch the size of the thing Ronnie was making? It was like a fucking bowling ball of bread and meat.

If you want to look at it as an either/or between Sammi & Ronnie or JWOWW & Snooki...well, MVP seem less interested in taking sides and more interested in getting their smush on. (To be fair, though, it did appear The Little Sisteration was more in Sammi's corner.)

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I caught the rerun later last night, and I was laughing during the smush room clean-up/Vinny and Angelina/Pauly screaming (wtf?). I hardly ever LAUGH when I'm watching TV, but this did it. Thank you, Jersey Shore.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got over my Fossil watch phase about the same time I got over my Oakley phase in middle school. I thought one of the funniest lines was the Situation, "I don't know what it was 39.99, 49.99, I don't know the man should be smashing."

Pauly was killing it and seemed to be banging out the material. I just can't get over his weird dead left eye thing he has going on. Every time he's on screen Im thinking, what the fuck is wrong with his eye? It's like he is always trying to squint it.

9. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Vinny is almost as pathetic as Sammi.

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Uncle Nino = Rodney Dangerfield

Pauly continues to just dominate. His lines and his presence is just stellar. His look back at the camera as the 2 girls left after Situation fucked it up was great. Also, his new "dateable" girl is super cute, so kudos for that.

I like the Situation, and think he is funny, but he is kind of a gossipy bitch, and after Pauly's girl didn't come through, it was kind of a cockblock/creepster move to go sit in on the hookup.

"All my friends are grenades." Line of the season so far?

11. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I had no idea there was an episode last night. Can't slip one by the DVR though. Phew.

12. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No way. Vinny is a 22-year-old momma's boy who has no game. Sammi is a retarded fake bitch who deserves everything she gets.

What was up with Mike watching Pauly fuck? Is this something I've missed out on by never having a roommate?

13. mpare1987

mpare1987
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I don't know why people are ragging on all the BS drama between girls there is this season. There was the same shit last season only this time it's on different people (i.e. Sammi's freakish narcisstic codependency rather than Snooki's inability to get laid even be sauced up Jersey trash in seaside).

If you had an hour straight of just the guys BSing and trying to get their smush on it would be played out in a couple episodes. It's best to savor their ridiculousness over several courses like a dinner from Vinnie's momma (who does not exist in real life wtf, my mom stopped doing my laundry when i learned to walk).

As to the previous episode, I think that the Sitch is actually becoming a little bit insufferable. Every episode he's just trying to one up himself and the obvious way he's going about it is just poor form. he needs to go back to just banging dumpster sluts and sending them on their way and stop trying to step on everyone elses toes and take the limelight. No need to take Vinnie's woman at the club (who was a cokewhore anyway) and who just watches their roommate pound it while they eat a fuckin sandwich? At least have some respect and beat off or something.

Also someone buy JPrue a fossil watch. He will fuck you regardless of the price tag.

14. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did I miss an episode or something? I don't remember seeing what the last few posts mention but I watched the show on Thursday.

15. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

There was an episode before the mtv video awards. I missed it too, and mtv hasn't added it to the shows available to watch on their site yet.

16. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

They had one last night at 7 PM before the VMA's.

17. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really, really want an answer to my question as to why these guys can't get some decent-looking chicks.

I mean, they are minor celebrities (unfortunately), have cameras following them, get VIP treatment wherever they go, and with the exception of Paully D look remotely normal and muscular.

Yet seemingly every girl they get all excited about and bring back to "smush" is absolutely hideous. Seriously, the vast majority of those females I've seen them with I wouldn't look twice at.

Are there really that many good looking chicks that are camera shy or don't want to be associated with the whole thing? Or are the Jersey Shore guys really that much of insufferable d-bags that they can't stand to be around them?

I'm curious.

18. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here is the thing but, go to any tri-state club (admittedly I haven't in probably a decade)where these idiots hang and you can see low rent Jersey Shore wannabe's with decent girls. Surely in Miami of all places there are fame hungry models looking for a stepping stone. I just don't get it either.

19. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm gonna take hits for this, but I think only about 1/4 of the girls they bring home are actual grenades. I'm 99% sure 99% of us would fuck the rest of them. Those boys are doing alright...

20. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What makes for better TV? Watching them bring home hot chick after hot chick, or watching them bring home grenades and make fun of them/each other for it? Snookie and JWoww talked about how often the guys are banging chicks in the smush room but hardly any have been shown actually doing it.