Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kratos, Jul 29, 2010.

1. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I texted my friend that after the first episode. I remembered reading something before the season started about how (at least) one of the cast members starts getting into blow this season. Ronnie seems extraordinarily fucked up this season when they go out. In last night's episode, Ronnie is waving his hand in front of his face as in "I can't feel my face" and later in the episode can't stop touching his nose when talking to Pauly in the club. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

2. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know, when Snickuhs is laying in bed with Vinnie was pretty clutch.

S: "wanna fuck?"
    V: "sure."

Awesome.

3. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love Vinny and Pauly's commentary about Angeline crashing MVP night (roughly): "This is MVP night, not too far off from Beamer, Benz or Bentley, but you gotta stay away if you tha Honda Civic"

JWoww's: "Our boss Enzo makes me put on this black t-shirt that suffocates my girls... it was like come on, let the girls breathe."

Pauly's commentary on the fake boob: "It looks like a chicken cutlet! Put it on the grill!"

4. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was very obvious who's fake boob it was. The look on the blonde girl's face when they found it was pure comedic gold. Embarassment and guilt rolled into one.

I also loved when one of the grenades said, "Is there a fish in the hot tub?"

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fucking love Mike's facial expressions when he's listening to other peoples conversations and they can't see him. When that girl on Pauly in the hot tub said "I'm all hot and bothered", he made a face that cracked me up.

Can we please never see footage of Sammi and Ronnie together ever again? Jesus fuck I'm sick of them.

I saw an article on TMZ yesterday where they were at the beach hand in hand. They're gonna be co-dependent awful parents, I'd bet money on it.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This "smoosh" thing reminds me a lot of how "Creep" was introduced to the world last season.

Im betting that this whole "I don't remember last night" thing is just the cast lying. Ronnie admitted he three way kissed but was going to play dumb so he didnt have to hear it from Sammi. I think the other two did the same thing to keep drama down.

Sammi got another step closer to my most hated cast mate with that little "test" she pulled on Ronnie. I wanted to crack her skull open after she admitted that she was testing Ronnie but he failed. Stupid mind games BULLSHIT!

7. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm willing to bet Ronnie was coked out of his mind, but I'm gonna have to wait on Ballsack to tell me if that's one of the side effects of coke, because I don't know.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know usually heavy duty stimulants like that allow you to drink a shit ton more with out the nasty black out side effects.

9. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the first season and a little into this one, it's been a bit of a grey area, but now it is fairly obvious that the stupidest person on the show is indeed Sammi, not Snooki, as our team's analysts had previously touted.

Also, I'd have to throw in my vote for Angelina as the one who, if pressed by threat of mutilation of the member by peanut butter and rabid chipmunks, I would have sessual intercourse with. Everyone else just kind of scares me, while Angelina is, for all intents and purposes, rather normal looking. Granted I'd probably rather get herpes than have to touch any of them, but when Saw XXXVIII: Jersey Shore comes out, I'm betting Angelina shoots to the top.

10. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pause the bit when Snooki falls backwards at the phone. There looks to be coke in her nose. That or a booger but it appears to be coke.

11. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'd take JWoww in a fucking heartbeat, and wouldn't even think twice, fuck all that "threat of" bullshit. I bet that girl is all sorts of crazy in bed. I think second would be a toss-up with Sammie and Angelina, though. That's a tougher call.

12. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's just her nose ring, actually. You see it again when she's in Vinnie's bed.

There was so much hilarity in this episode, I can't even pick a favorite. I think the closest though was Snooki whining about how she couldn't see over the counter "because I'm a fucking Smurf."

Maybe she's more self-aware than we thought...

13. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think noticing that you're a midget is going to win the self-awareness award, although it is a step in the right direction.

14. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please can they stop showing Ronnie and Sammi, I can't take it anymore. Sammi is by far the worst on this show now. What is her role other than to bitch and cry about Ronnie. You never see anything else from her.

15. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously. The show is "Jersey Shore," not "Ronni Sammi Miami."

16. taikaviitta

taikaviitta
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You need to be on your tip-top game with your GTL to stay FTD to get the girls to DTF in MIA.

Word.

17. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Says the dude who hasn't gotten any yet in Miami despite now being famous.

They have to edit the shit out of this, cause I find it hard to believe that being club rats with often questionable standards, these dudes aren't pulling tail. It didn't happen last season either. They would bring girls home, maybe get a makeout in during a hot tub session, but nothing else. Makes me wonder. All we see the Situation do is talk about hot girls, then they bring home gutter snipes and he labels them all grenades and landmines and nothing else occurs.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The cast of The Real World Paris showed up randomly at the food hall connected to my dorm while they were on some bar/club tour. It was lunch time and girls were still losing their shit in front of them. One of my friends from high school started to hyper ventilate when we told her about it as we were headed out and she headed in to the food court. No way The Situation doesnt have skanks throwing themselves at his NuTz on the reg.

I wonder what their contracts stipulate. On one hand MTV would own and be able to release any material they wanted, which I think would stop any of the guys (or girls) from wanting to be taped fucking. On the other hand MTV is probably scared shitless of some Rapelisburger situation where they would probably be in just as deep shit having facilitated the situation. Id probably put my money on MTV wanting to cover their asses and suggesting the cast not hook up while filming.

edit: Also like to mention that I think it's sweet that Vinny has stepped up and become part of the main guy crew (MVP baby). Butterface flavor? Ha. Over all the episode sucked. This whole Sammi Ronni bullshit needs to stop. God damn.

19. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The guys for sure pull in tail. MTV chooses to edit it out because there wouldn't be any drama whatsoever in the house. Last season Situation and Pauly were horny losers, seeing them at clubs was fun because they sucked. This season they're demi-gods amongst the mortals, they can fuck almost whoever they want, it would get really boring really fast if we just saw them two run train on Miami.

That being said, Ronny Sammi in Miami has got to end now.

More Snooki being retarded, JWow being a whore and MVP talking MVP business.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I highly doubt MVP pulling mad gutter sluts would ever become boring to the key demographics of this show. Im still putting my money on MTV covering their asses and not wanting some sort of drunken rape accusation.