Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jersey Shore: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kratos, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno, weren't there some comments from the other cast members about how he was getting out of hand recently?

2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

"I love him...he's like a big brother to me. Except you don't usually have sex with your brother."

Oh, Snooki. I love you.

3. taikaviitta

taikaviitta
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Will Snooki get her own show? After reading the news I thought to myself "There is no way in hell I'm gonna watch that shit". But then I remembered saying something very similar about a show of guidos sharing a house in Jersey Shore...

Anyway the spin-offs are obviously inevitable so let's hope we get a show focusing on the MVP as well.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pauly D is getting his own show. I hope they don't fuck it up. I genuinely find him to be a likable character (sure he is still obnoxious Jersey and most likely wouldn't be part of my group of friends, but in comparison, he seems pretty normal and hilarious.) and done right, I think it could be really funny.

5. Rudolph

Rudolph
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Season Finale: I honestly hope either Sam or Ronnie don't come back for Season 3. GD together they annoy the shit out of me. Sam has GOTTA be bipolar, right? I did enjoy the faces Snooks was making at her when she was helping out with the tacos, though.

6. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Dude. Thank you. Sams behavior reminded me of my ex-girlfriend, (who I am convinced is undiagnosed bipolar,) so much that I got uncomfortable watching the show sometimes. Ronnie needs to run far away as fast as he can because it isn't going to end well.

7. dean_moriarty

dean_moriarty
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Anybody watched the reunion show? The host is still annoying as hell but the Pauly tourette's montage was worth its weight in gold.