Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jerk and the Been-Stalked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

On another message board I frequent a couple times a month, I have picked up an e-stalker.

I honestly don't know why this guy is so mad at me. I'm not my usual sarcastic self on this site, actually quite vanilla but whatever it is I said it incensed him enough that he's in aded my email address and the INSTANT I show up he's on me, posting messages not insulting, but meant to hurt such as:

"Is your daughter still a virgin? I can remedy that for you"

...now, on TiB we like to bask in our "depravity" but never once would a member of this board say something that horrid to me, or virtually anybody for that matter. Of course, big words have no effect on me. I refuse to slap-fight and it blissfully pisses him off ten food which is a win as far as I'm concerned. The only time on TiB I heard of shit getting personal was KIMaster's disgusting and offside hack job he tried to pull on iczorro. Still, I wonder: what is it that drives a person so much as to pull something as sick as stalking?

Stalking in real life is a different beast. It's scary and unpredictable (especially for a woman) and it gets you rightfully thrown in jail. I don't get it. What's the endgame here? I'm not looking for advice here since my issue is a non-issue in my eyes, but others have hadit pretty rough with lunatics and I'd like to hear about it.

Focus: Tales of stalking that you have known or experienced, let's hear the W5 on why somebody would become obsessed with you.

Alt-Focus: ever stalked somebody for what you thought was a legitimate reason? Confess, you crazy fuck!

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

In the pre-social media days of AOL Instant Messenger, I had this girl from the next town over who was bat-shit insane stalk me. She would randomly message me on AIM, but under different aliases after I had blocked her. I never really worried about it, I thought she was just a little awkward and weird until one of her AIM profiles was named "FutureMrsJuice (except my real last name). This creeped me the fuck out. I wasnt afraid for safety or anything, this girl was 110 lbs soaking wet, but I would start finding notes on my car and in my parents mailbox addressed to me, especially after it was made perfectly clear that I wasnt interested. Despite that, I didnt really want the girl's feelings destroyed or anything. I had one of my female friends confront her and tell her in the nicest way possible that she needed to leave me alone, because if I had to do it I would have been a jerk about it.

On another note, after we were married, my wife informed me she stalked me a bit in college after we first met, well before we started dating. So I guess she won?

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Focus: my roommates and I were stalked in university by the Domino's guy. We ordered a pizza during exams and just talked to the lonely guy while we waited for the pizza to arrive because it was a better distraction than hitting the books. When dinner arrived, it was up sized, there were breadsticks and cinnamon twists and two bottles of Coke. His phone number and a thank you message were scrawled on the box. We ignored it and ate.

The next night, guess who called. "I'm around the corner. Want me to drop off a pizza?" Uh, no. And you have our credit card info, names, phone number and address. Jesus. We called campus police and they patrolled.

Two days later, guess who rang our doorbell, holding a L pepperoni? Fuck it. We called the real police and reported him. That was the last we saw of Dave from Domino's.