Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jeepin!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I've gotten road head before; it was absolutely terrifying. I had to stop her early so she could focus on driving.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seconded. I chalk this up in the "great in theory, terrible in practicality category". My first gf, the summer after my senior year of college, was a prude of sorts, but would still give me handjobs as I drove her home and sometimes I would return the favor. And my car was manual. Yep, I used to drive through residential neighborhoods while shifting and steering with my left hand while fingerbanging my gf with my other. Naturally, I figured once I dated someone who wasn't lame, the graduation to road head would be excellent. Not so.

I dated a girl freshman year of college who lived in Denver. Now she was freaky and we used to have alot of fun, so it wasn't terribly surprising when she began giving me unsolicited road head as we drove back to her parent's house from the Denver Aquarium. Well as we got on the highway, she was beginning to hit her stride and it felt FANTASTIC. However, traffic was heavy and moving kind of slow. So my feelings of euphoria were interrupted by my terror of rear-ending or side swiping another car or having someone in passing semis or SUVs stare at us as we were alongside them for extended time. Its one thing to have someone catch a passing glance as they drive by, its another to feel like someone is creepily staring at you. Needless to say I stopped her, sped home, and got all my nervous frustration out by bending her over the kitchen counter as soon as we walked in.

Parking is a different story. The same first girlfriend and I would park frequently cause both of our parents were always home. Down the street from her house, on a wooded lane, there was a house under construction that always had a driveway that ended behind the garage hidden from the street. Needless to say I got many a handjob there, partially hidden from view. Yes, more fucking handjobs. Never again...

That same trip to Colorado with the college gf, we had alot of trouble finding privacy after dark, so we would park it up in this office park by her house. Car sex is incredible awkward in the wrong vehicles and even though she had an Audi A6, I always had a seat belt in my neck or was looking at the smooth chrome of a door handle instead of her 36Ds. It was frustrating to say the least. Give me a bed/bathroom counter/treehouse/futon any day.

3. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

posted in the loot thread, applies here as well

I'm sure he was expecting to find us shooting smack or smoking crack down by the canal, because this is out in the middle of buttfuck, nowhere. I think he was actually a little embarrassed by the situation. I didn't give a shit 'cause...

#23 Moose, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My first time was in my old VW GTI. We told her parents we were going out to the movies, drove to a deserted area instead, I put the seat back, and she climbed on top. Not bad.

I dated that girl from my senior year of high school through sophomore year of college and she was two years younger, so car sex wasn't all that uncommon for us (frequently we'd just say "fuck it", literally, and go at it at one of our houses with parents in the other room; but sometimes we wanted more privacy and if we were going out somewhere anyway we'd usually take advantage of the opportunity to pull into an empty parking lot or something). Didn't usually have issues, except for the one night the summer after my freshman year of college, driving from the local high school/college diner hang out to a friend's house, when we decided to make a stop off at a local park near my house first.

Anyway, this particular park isn't all that big and has a sort of ring road running through it, allowing someone to drive through the park and spit back out on the same main road they turned off. Off the ring road (in the lower-left corner here is a parking lot. The girl and I drove into the parking lot, parked in the back (facing away from the ring road), and she climbed on top.

A few minutes in, I noticed a pair of headlights in the rear view mirror; we were parked a good 100 yards off the road, so I didn't take much note. However, instead of passing by, they got brighter and brighter and eventually stopped behind us. I asked the girlfriend, and she confirmed that it was indeed the cops.

I pulled my pants up and got out of the car when told to do so (it was summer, and we had the windows down); the cop asked me to confirm that the girlfriend had gotten appropriately dressed before checking our IDs. I was 19 and she was 17 at the time, so no issues there. At one point the cop asked if I was drunk or high, saying that I appeared flush; however, this was not the result of any substance abuse (I hadn't had anything to drink that night), but rather because I'd just been interrupted by the cops in the midst of being ridden by a gorgeous petite blonde. Eventually, the cop told us to leave the park and that if he saw us again that night we would be arrested.