Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Jarron Collins Pulls Off Greatest Prank in Twin History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Apr 29, 2013.

1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Kind of related...

A couple of my cousins called me the other day and informed me that my (Male) second cousin was gay. I think they must of expected me to lose my shit because I helped raise the boy. My reaction? Meh, whatever floats his boat.

I mean what the fuck business is it of mine where he puts his dick?

Truthfully, I think the media is blowing this way out of proportion. It's none of our damned business and until Collins charges up behind me trying to ram a boner in my ass it will remain none of my business.

2. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't heard much about it on ESPN, Tebow is still getting his balls washed.

I feel like the collective media shrugged when they heard the news and then said who the fuck is Collins?

Which is exactly what I did, I mean who the fuck cares?

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

It's actually a pretty big deal for an active major sport athlete to come out as gay, even if he's not at the pinnacle of his sport. If you rumble over to twitter, you'll find plenty of people who care...

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Q: Pete Rose has the most hits, Barry Bonds the most home runs. Who holds the record for being hit in the face with balls?

A: Jarron Collins

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I'm just curious who will be next to come out. Tebow? Te'o? Richard Jefferson? Gasol? Tony Romo?

7. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

My money is on the headline-friendly pairing of Toronto swingman Rudy and Minnesota Forward Kevin.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, this article is great, because I couldn't wait for it to get written. My gf actually told me about this article, and I had to take 20 minutes to explain to her why no one would really care that much because he was a bad basketball player. ESPN actually tried by making OTL an hour, but it turned into the Chrissy B hating gays spectacular. Unfortunately he may not get fired, because its documented that he feels this way, citing his religion as his stance. But the article is right to a point, we should probably look at this as the ball getting rolling and not the major revelation we would actually find newsworthy.

9. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with this.

Also, I wish people would stop giving a shit about other peoples' sexuality so that the whole "coming out" thing would go away. Unless I'm intimate with you, I don't care. People shouldn't have to come out (and everyone should know better than just to assume what other peoples' sexuality is), and I think as a society at least in America and other Westernized countries we're past the point where people need to announce who they like to fuck. I guess I could see on a smaller scale telling your family or close friends, but announcing it to the media or posting it on Facebook or shit like that seems attention seeking. Not saying everything is perfect or that everyone is tolerant or accepting, but hopefully we're past the point of having to realize that the gays are among us and exactly like us.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well the thing is, as many studies have estimated and overestimated, that only 10% of the world population is homosexual. So its hard to say "people should know better to assume" when your assumption has a 90% hit rate on average. I'd even jump that up to 20% just to be safe, you're still talking 1 outta 5. I agree with you but for a majority of people, its just going to take time for everyone else to get there.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Well, not quite exactly. For example I don't want a dick up my pooper.

12. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Then why on earth did you go back to Mississippi?

13. Pow

Pow
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I read this thread in about 90 seconds, and all I know is that gay people make shitty basketball players. This is why I don't watch news or sports, and sports news is double awful.

14. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the biggest nothing sports story so far this year. There is a reason Tim Tebow getting cut is dominating the headlines.
    There's nothing to take away from this story other than someone who once played basketball is gay. Wow... stop the presses.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

For the rockin' banjo tunes.

16. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Michael Jordan got remarried this weekend, to a woman.

MJ is too big of a dick to be gay.

17. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Isn't there a whole section of this website dedicated to sports talk?

EDIT: Hey, I just found it, here it is: The Sports Board!

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just think of the untapped wookies in the WNBA Dixie. Course half of them are out of the closet bull dykes, but no on really cares since it is women's pro sports and all.

19. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I'm really glad you found your My First Sarcasm Kit, but this is clearly a situation that has implications beyond the realm of the world of sports. It was one of the top stories on CNN. If you're not interested, feel free to sit this one out, but pretending like you don't know why this deserves a place in General Discussion isn't clever. Stop it.

It's really awesome that the rest of you live in a post-homophobia world, but for any sort of public male figure to come out, especially one entrenched in a world as hypermasculine as sport, is still a big deal.

20. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Allow me to traslate. I spent some of my childhood in Alabama, so I still speak a bit of "Southern." I think he means "get this fucking gay shit out of here! I want to post women that look like chewbacca is going down on them, not think about two dudes! Then again, most people on this board are clearly okay with gay people so I probably shouldn't openly gay-bash like I normally would, so I'll just say this belongs in the sports section where I don't have to read it. I'd read that section more if there were more NASCAR talk! I should start a NASCAR thread! Nothin like beer, hairy vagina, and loud-ass cars! The only baldness I like is on eagles, not vaginas!

*spits from his dip*

Where was I? Oh... Yeah!

Hairy vaginas rule! 'MURICA!"

I may be off, though. Dialects and all...