Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's the shit, trust me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, Jun 21, 2014.

1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So since the conversation is going this way, I'll put in my own favorite. For me, there is nothing better than a medium rare elk chop. Something about a steak that is seared well on the outside and almost purple on the inside just gives me a food boner.

2. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to mention, it's usually cheap as fuck because they want people to try it. I went to a noodle house where they had pig's feet on display on the counter, and while I didn't try the pig's feet, their rice noodles and whatever the fuck meat they had in there was amazing. The waitress spoke next-to-no English, and she was the waitress because everyone else spoke absolutely no English. Great food, and my girlfriend and I probably spent about fifteen bucks for enough food for us to make an extra meal at home afterwards. Plus a beer and a soda.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I can east pretty much anything made of dead animal. But I've been hunting, fishing, worked in an abbatoir, and all of those things are just kind of unpleasant. Human cadavers? I can go all weekend at Bernies with them. I can play ping pong with testicles and high five the cadaver when I get a question right. A human who's bleeding though? Like actual bleeding flesh, not just a bit of cut skin but actual serious damaged tissue? Part of the first aid is helping them - but most of it is about getting that shit covered up before I lose my lunch.

4. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Appetizer menus are in the same vein. Most restaurant meals in the US come out on what other countries use as serving dishes. Unless I'm really treating myself, the appetizers almost always have an option or two that is just filling enough, quick, and around $6.

5. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files: