Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's technically driver-less anyway.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it makes either of you feel any better I consider every single dick waving conversation the two of you get into regarding the merits of BMWs the absolute pinnacle of jackassery.

2. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Everything you like is stupid and every time you talk about it is the absolute pinnacle of jackassery.

Also, make sure you stay on topic and how dare anyone discuss anything peripheral to the main topic (driving).

/sarcasm

3. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't especially love driving - never had a car nice enough - but I hate just sitting in a moving car. It might be some kind of motion sickness, but I always get some combination of nausea and headache if I'm not the one driving. I also would love to get more into cars - even without being super "into" them, I can tell there's a sort of beauty and art in driving that I wouldn't want taken away. So, I guess, I'd love if both of these - automated and human-controlled driving - could coexist in the future. If nothing else, I'll never have to see this again:

#43 RCGT, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015