Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's Organic, Artisinal, and Best of All, Handmade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Oct 9, 2013.

?

Your Own Cum?

1. I'm a dude and I'd never want to swallow it

74 vote(s)
    63.8%
  2. I'm a dude and I am eager to swallow it

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  3. I'm indifferent

33 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. I'm a chick and I never want to swallow it

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. I'm a chick and I am eager to swallow it

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. I just wanna swallow Nom

6 vote(s)
    5.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Two sex threads in three days? What is this, Italian Parliament?

I didn't want to clutter the other thread with a bunch of answers to a straightforward question, plus this way I get to make a poll, so here goes:

Focus: How sensitive are you about slurping down your own juices? It seemed like a bunch of dudes were squeamish about their own batter, which is kind of weird to me. But maybe I'm the weird one.

Have at it.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would never fucking drink my own spooge. And as for the last thread, I wouldn't want it on my face either. I'm not grossed out by semen, but that doesn't mean I'm ok ingesting it and/or getting it on my face.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a scientific fact that if you get some of your own spooge in your mouth and aren't repulsed/grossed out you are, in fact, a flaming homosexual.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is kind of like asking me why I don't drink my own piss or eat my shit. If you have to ask why its gross then you are in fact the weird one.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Do you prefer if a woman swallows?

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure, but he doesn't mind if she eats his shit, either.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

This focus

Attached Files:

8. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Says a man who named himself IWantSomeJuice

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I prefer boobies

Hello. Poll says your own cum.

10. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Meh. I'm not rushing out to swallow a load of my own semen, but I've gone down on her more than a few times shortly after I've been there and there have been a few sooner than anticipated kisses after blowjobs.

I'll assume most guys' expectations is for her to taste herself on occasion and fair is fair.

Not a big deal. Stay married for fifteen years and see if that kind of piddly ass shit really bothers you.

11. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In my opinion, good sex gets messy, and I've certainly tongue kissed a girl after she's gone down on me (as foreplay, not to completion), but to be eager to not only taste but swallow your own? Eeesh.

If I was a girl it would be the opposite, and I find girls are plenty willing to either go along with tasting themselves for my benefit, or they full out get off on it.

Reminds me of two funny things. A hypothetical 'would you rather' question my friend came up with: WYR have a guy cum on your face, or a girl shit on your face (turd not runny). I picked turd. My reasoning is that, while grosser, it's (slightly) less demeaning. The other was a 'difference between men and women' joke by Patrice O'neal, roughly paraphrased as: "A girl will call her friend and be like 'So my boyfriend and I were talking about sex, and he said he wants to cum on my face and I was like, eww, gross!' Whereas a dude will call his friend up and be like 'She wanted to squirt on my face -- it was AWESOME!'"

12. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: My experience is similar to 'Sacks but occurred this summer. The girlfriend was going down on me. I started to come. She decided she wasn't going to take it in her mouth. She pulled her head away and I shot my nectar right onto my face and chest. A little bit got into my mouth which I promptly spit onto the sheets. There was no fucking way I was swallowing my own seed...even if it didn't taste like anything.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its funny, so far no dude has answered they are "eager" to taste it. If anyone can say, yes, they want to swallow their own jizz then I'll be shocked to hell.

14. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So far, there are 11 "I'm indifferent". Are those guys or girls who are indifferent? I think that makes a HUGE difference.

15. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will admit there is a social stigma to it, but its also not appealing. Ive had it been on a girls lips before without realizing it, so I know the taste, and its not something I'm seeking out. I have no issue with it being on my body, but no, I don't want it in my mouth. There is a different consistency to it than "female juices", so I don't think its completely fair to compare a girl tasting herself to a guy tasting himself. Like Superfantastic said, I have no problem kissing you if you've been going down on me, but if you snowball me, that's not gonna be fun.

16. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't want to taste my own jizz. A kiss after a few swallows is inevitable and collateral damage unless you get one of those super happy to please chicks who hop out to rinse out.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12 INDIFFERENTS! WHO IS INDIFFERENT TO TASTING OR GETTING JIZZ IN THEIR MOUTH? I DEMAND TO KNOW. THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY FEMALES ON THIS BOARD.

18. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck it, I'll bite.

I've had a few girlfriends ask me to lick it off their tits when I've finished and I've obliged. I don't like it, but I did it because they said it was hot to them and it was in the moment kind of thing.

The girlfriend has a hard time getting off. Sometimes if she doesn't get off with just sex alone, I'll go down on her after I'm finished or to get her turned on so we can go for round two or three. I don't enjoy the taste, but I'm burying my face in pussy so it's not a big deal.

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got snowballed by surprise once. It wasn't the worst thing in the world.

I look at it this way, as long as it came out of me, it isn't gay or anything. Hell, we all used to eat worse shit that we found in our noses.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I don't mean this to come off as judgmental, so I'm sorry if it does. I would hate to criticize anyone for their limits/the way they get down.

But y'all are some pussy ass bitches in this thread who deserve to feel poorly about your prude ass sexual limits. I thought this was a place for depravity? Did I miss something? Did somebody change the tagline of this board to Where Intelligent Discourse and Prissy Ass Basic Bitches Come to Be Scared of Semen?

If so, I'm sorry. Otherwise, why are you so fucking scared of a little bit of cum? If I'm gonna ask a chick to swallow every drop like the good little fuckhole she is, then I should at least be willing to do the same. Sure it doesn't come up very often (in my experience, most ladies aren't excited about dude's swallowing their own loads), but if it does, you're goddamn right I'd be willing to. Just like my ideal sexual partner would be willing to let me gag her with my fingers after she squirts all over my hand.

Sexy is messy you mark ass hoe ass fearful ass Drake listeners.

Smoove out