Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

ITS FRIDAY- FRIDAY! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! WDT 4/1/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I am the only dude on the planet who finds Miranda Kerr only moderately attractive. Her face sort of bothers me actually.

[​IMG]

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not going to get all sharp-knees on it because obviously I would go after in a second....but yes, compared to similarly-hyped models, she leaves me kinda unenthused. Perhaps b/c I don't gravitate towards slimmer body-types, or because her facial structures always struck me as slightly little-girlish. She strikes me as sort of perpetually 15, which isn't really my sort of thing....

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I think she's very cute, but I was going to point out the same thing. She has big, sort of wide set eyes and a "short" face that makes her look very little-girl-ish. She's 27 years old and doesn't look a day over 16. I guess some guys are more into mature looking women who throw off sensual vibes. When Miranda Kerr poses for sexy pictures, they make me go "awww!"

4. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Let's get back on track here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Worth reposting at least 5 times.

5. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're all doing it wrong. Make yourselves useful and help me decide if Denise Milani is sexier than Keeley Hazell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have beer, and I have pizza.

The title "fun fun fun fun fun" makes me think more of the Beach Boys than that god damned 12 year old whose parents bought her a music video for her birthday. Surf rock is quite possibly underrated. While enduring a particularly fun summer the year before last, I remember listening to the radio as the DJ went through the history of surf rock and played a bunch of old Beach Boys. Sure did make all that folding and ironing of shirts much more tolerable. Perhaps this has distorted my memory.

#106 ghettoastronaut, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck what happened to my social life? I swear I used to have one, but I misplaced it a few months ago. No one wants to do anything (with me) tonight, and I'm not nearly a fun enough person to go out on my own. At least you all and your dysfunction and boob pictures make me feel a touch better.

I knew it was a mistake skipping the liquor store on the way home from work! I'm in fucking bourbon crisis mode.

And well done, Rob. When you're ogling girls on a beach they need to have something to ogle. You can't see a pretty-faced girl's pretty face behind the giant solar-shield style sunglasses they've been wearing for the past few years.

8. Idiot Wind

Idiot Wind
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

[​IMG]

9. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table, and we are all trying to eat and act like nothing happened.

Anybody? Anybody?

10. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

*Fingers in ears*

LALALALALALA ICANTHEARYOU LALALALALALA!

Meanwhile, I'm watching the last season of Scrubs (not that "med school" shit but the real last season) and drinking rum and cokes.

11. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Whatever you say, Dane.

[​IMG]

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't remember it feeling like this at all. Maybe it's the beer making everything cool, or maybe it's just me. But if you'll excuse me, I have an 18 year old Scottish lass with a perfect tan I must attend to.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Interesting...looks like somebody here is a Dane Cook fan. That was an awfully speedy response.

I, on the other hand, was completely unaware that I made a joke similar to his.

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

No, its just that mommy and daddy are now hopefully settling their bullshit behind closed doors instead of in the middle of Chucky Cheese. I mean seriously... Jesus Christ...

I don't even get mad in real life, and these fuckers are making me all fidgety and shit. This is bullcrap.

But now that my thread is un-hijacked by the emos, I went a little crazy at the liquor store today- 1 handle of Old Charter, 1 handle of vodka, 1 handle of Sailor Jerry, 1 handle of light rum, a case of Coors Light, a six pack of sexy beer, and 3 bottles of wine.

THEN, when I get home, The Wife asks me to take her to dinner. EL DINERO NO ESTA AQUI NO MAS!

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sir, those are fighting words where I come from. "Dane Cook fan".

In unrelated news, turns out the Scottish lass is actually 12. Bitch told me she was 18. God I hope the cops don't find out. We're all friends here, right?

Blue Dog, your relationship gives me hope that I can move to Europe (Europe because no fucking way am I marrying some filthy Quebecker or African french-speaker) and marry some hot foreign chick and say ridiculous things in a language I am not entirely comfortable with.

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Empire Records is one hell of a movie.

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I couldn't- I did that last night when she made me homemade manicotti. You know what is better than being married to a Mexican?

Being married to a Mexican who was partially raised by Italians. Yall remember that weight I lost? Say goodbye to Skinny Blue Dog. It REALLY doesn't help that I'm STILL hurting from my accident this past November, and that the doctor says that I'm going to have chronic back pain the rest of my life, so I don't know if I;m going to be able to run anymore. BUT OLD CHARTER IS MY NEW LORTAB 1O! WOOOOOOO DRUGS ARE BAD!

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My old Italian professor was Turkish. She wore fuck-me boots and demonstrated the proper trilling of "rrrrr" with brio. Well done, sir.

19. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Motherfuck! where were you two hours ago when I was picking out something to watch, it's streaming on Netflix. Oh well, watched more Coupling, awesome fucking show, it's like Friends, except British and funny.

20. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Finally got my bottle of wine. Get the kids fed and share my sins, coming soon.

In the meantime...

[​IMG]

#120 PIMPTRESS, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.