Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

ITS FRIDAY- FRIDAY! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! WDT 4/1/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

he already did on the mod board believe me. Hes hiding like a butch now. Chafer can kiss my ass.

Fuckin autocorrect need another drink

2. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yay its still going!

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's like a Mac versus PC debate.

4. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Cranky frylock is red dotting me telling me that I have no idea what I am talking about, to apologize, and shut the fuck up.

5. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

And your red. Dotting me back like a bitch, whatever I'll be back later you guys keep fellatibg yourselvesz

6. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, good. We have one thing in common.

7. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The readers watching this unfold are clearly bi-winning.

8. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Devil's Advocate, he did the same to me.

Just repped it, but fuck it:

Look, if this is real (and I'm still not sure, it being April Fools day and all and this starting in a thread designed to fuck with us on April Fools Day), it is between mods and belongs in the mods forum. There isn't a single non-moderator that is really involved in this situation, and there is no reason for it to be brought into the drunk thread. This thread is supposed to be fun, and dragging this shit into it is only going to bring the thread down. Stop dragging your personal grudges into what are supposed to be funny threads. If any non-moderator tried to pull this shit, they'd have been gone fifteen posts ago (another reason I doubt it's validity).

If it is real, my condolences on your loss, but stop airing your anger towards the other mods out here in these threads, take it to the mod forum where it belongs.

If this really is an elaborate April Fools Day prank, kudos on the commitment.

9. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hmm, this is discouraging to my drinking, this slow death.

10. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sam Summer has already hit the taps. This is good because it's Sox opening day. It's bad because there was a certain special timing of the summer ales coming out, not so much anymore.

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Sox-Yanks ALCS again, anyone? I think they're going to be the two best teams in baseball when it's all said and done. That being said, I'd be more willing to put money on Milwaukee, Colorado and Atlanta to win it all. Maybe Cincy.

12. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Can we make more things in common? Wink wink.

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always find the seasonal beer thing hilarious, most of the ingredients used in seasonal beers could be found year round. The one I'd love to get any time all the time is Shipyard Pumpkinhead.

14. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Not to detract from the rest of the thread but I figured I'd post this now rather than later...
    I know I'm not bringing anything new to the skinny debate but I like hearing myself talk too much (or type). I messaged PIMPTRESS my reaction when she posted her bag of bones picture, cause there's a huge difference between skinny and fit, though I'm pretty sure she was joking. As for Marisa Miller it may just be that picture but I find her too skinny. In person I'd much rather 'larger' than 'has issues' which is all that comes to mind when I see a girl starving herself.

That being said there's all kinds of body types on the attractiveness scale, but airbrushing pictures to hide things just removes the natural beauty/character of a person. A leg with all the natural bumps on it, compared to a plastic shell of a leg, will always be more attractive. And don't forget a person's overall attractiveness can never be fully captured in a picture, some things just aren't visual/physical.

BUT aslong as we're debating extremes I'll go the other way, please give me this:
    [​IMG]
    Want.

15. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BUT IF MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE ME, WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN? IS THIS MY FAULT?!

16. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't want to start another one of those women's image problems debates, but I have an honest question: When you women look at this picture of Maggie Gyllenhaal:
    [​IMG]
    Do you feel good by comparison? Or really good?

17. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Has that bathing suit ever looked good on anyone? Why do girls insist on wearing those?

18. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What, so do you punch little kids in the face and tell them that Santa isn't real, too? LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!

Of course it isn't real. But that doesn't detract from the high concentration of win that permeates that site. AS SEEN ON AMERICAN COMMERCIAL! BE CLICKING TO VIEW!

On a separate nerdy topic, I transitioned from Firefox to Chrome about an hour ago. Still kinda adjusting to the new format, but I'm impressed so far. I dragged my feet on it for several weeks because I didn't want to switch to yet another browser, but you can't go wrong with anything Google-related.

19. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

To people wondering if I could handle that, I'd buy all the necessary attachments.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This thread advertised FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! and it isn't delivering.

Let talk real problems. Like taking your dog for a nice relaxing hike before heading into the office for a meeting. This walk is perfectly timed out since we do it just about every day.

Halfway into the walk the pooch emerges from the edge of the woods wearing what appears to be a camouflage vest.

Only it isn't a vest. It's smears of mud and fresh deer shit.

[​IMG]

It's also important to note that my dog does not jump up into the vehicle himself. I must pick him up to get him in.

(photo quality due to taking snap w/ one finger and my wrist. the rest were covered in deer goo)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.