Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

ITS FRIDAY- FRIDAY! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! WDT 4/1/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Sorry I'm late- technocological difficulties and stuff, you know. I blame the Canadians who run this place, but that's just me. Did you know that Canadians eat salads made with maple leaves, and that they don't believe in toenail clippers? True story.

And now, another edition of "Mexicans Say The Darnedest Things", starring The Wife:

The Wife: I cannot meet for lunch today, I have to go make some runnings.
    Me: ... What?
    The Wife: Chu know, some runnings.
    Me: What the hell are "runnings"? You're going on a run? Sweetheart, you're 8 months pregnant, you aren't running anywhere.
    The Wife: What? Noooo, I have to make dee runnings to dee store, and to dee bank- chu know, runnings!
    Me ... Baby... You have to go "run some errands".
    The Wife: ... Sheeeet! I've beeeen saying it wrong to my boss all day!

And also, while washing dishes last night:

The Wife: *Scrubbing a plate* Dee soap goes on! *Drying the plate* Dee wax comes off!
    Me: Are you trying to do Mr. Miyagi from "The Karate Kid"?
    The Wife: Si! Eees that not how eeet goes?

God bless her. And in case you're wondering, I'm having an awesome time trying to type in her accent.

2. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How do you expect me to climb the piles of ice/snow around here and dig holes to bury hookers?

3. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you guys don't mind a little bit of shameless self promotion, the Con Daily assimilation of Rudius Media is nearly complete, with Tucker Max joining his old colleagues Phila Lawyer and Dr. Rob.

His first piece is up, describing the aftermath of the Tucker Fucks a Fat Girl story from IHTSBIH.

Tucker Does Not Love Fatties <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/eaRccp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/eaRccp</a>

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently Blue Dog is implying he is marrying the hot ass bitch from Modern Family. Ha!

5. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Change the "marrying" to "married", and though I have never seen the show, I've been told by a bunch of people that my situation is just like it. Except, you know, minus all the gays. But I might have to check it out, 'cause I'm telling you, experiencing this stuff firsthand is friggin' hilarious.

Oh, and she's Mexican/Honduran* Chat. Which makes her like the anti-Canadian. I wondered why I liked her so much.

*I just found out via Google that its "Honduran", not "Hondurainian". Huh... Well I'll be damned.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My girlfriend just asked me, "What is that message board you're always on about?"

How should I describe this place to her?

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

"Diversity, intelligence, and humor, but encapsulated in that "bathroom in which someone just took a massive poop right before you got there" kinda vibe".

Oh, and we are all incredible racist against people who are not racist.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Ill tell you ONLY after you let me post your tits on it."

Should wrap it up nicely.

9. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just always keep the cooking thread open and show that to my gf whenever she asks. Mr. Miracle is pretty much completely responsible for her thinking I'm being productive on here.

10. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months and I've managed to keep her completely oblivious of this place. Not that I'm trying to hide it from her for any reason, I just don't know how I would explain it.

She did walk in once while I was posting a picture of some big-tittied girl on a drunk thread. She didn't seem to catch that I was posting the picture to a message board so much as she just thought I was looking at pictures of redheads with big tits. I still haven't lived that one down.

11. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Skip the 6 pack, go right for the keg.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be honest this is one of the better laid out, with the highest functioning members, and best monitored message boards Ive been on. Most other shit shows are choc full of smiley animations and huge gaudy photoshop images and adds in every posters signature (seriously thank you people for NOT including that shit).

Luckily it was a lot easier to explain to people after one of my long time roommates got into a real life message board war with a bunch of hicks he catfishes with. He was basically Wahooing these specific lake's website messageboards, ruining their weekly catch picture contest and basically talking mad shit. He was seriously going nuts for the few days before he was permabanned from the sites. After that explaining this place became pretty fucking easy.

13. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sack, you really need to cut your hair.

14. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I like where this thread is going.

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your head, the ass need waxing. I have a FABULOUS guy for you....

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Ehh I think I'm just gonna tell her its a "What nice things can I do for my girlfriend?" message board. That ought to work, amirite?

Oh and sack, I found a better hairstyle for you than those long nappy locks in the other picture:

[​IMG]

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Be honest, when you type "g" in your google search bar, does it auto-fill with "gay men"?

18. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Bitch please, getting auto-filled with gay men is a Wednesday afternoon in the Sack household.

I heard an interesting statistic the other day. It said that 1 man in 10 men is gay. And also that 10 men in 1 man is Ballsack's fantasy.

19. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just pissed that I played my "Mod Fight" card early.

20. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you weren't afraid of spiders before: be fucking afraid of spiders: (spoiled for size)

[​IMG]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/01/spiderwebs-in-trees-pakistan-floods_n_843521.html?ref=fb&src=sp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/0 ... =fb&src=sp</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.