Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Its Drunk Thread Time Somewhere- 3/23/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Or you could not give a flying fuck about liking what you like. But hey man, you keep right on being entirely too cool for school.

2. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

You realize you just outed yourself, right?

3. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was actually because I had no idea where she put the clothes. It turned out she had moved them to the drawer with all my clean underwear.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a theory on why there are baseball fans and soccer (Seriously, it's called football in the rest of the Goddamned world. Anyone? Fuck) fans, but fans of both are kind of rare. It's about anticipation. I think the majority of time spent watching either sport is spent anticipating a goal or a home run. Since that element of watching both sports is nearly identical (what other sports could feature a score of 2-1, or 1-0 and have it be an exciting game?), you either like one or the other.

I've hated baseball since 1995 when as a 9 year old, it was explained to me what a labor strike was and why. Also, I was born a Detroit Tigers fan, so...baseball is not my thing.

Also, let's not be retarded: any sport can be boring if you don't know very much about it. I think cricket is the closest thing to an Ambien they can televise, and when I tried to figure out the rules, I assumed the game was created by ancient wizards.

I fucking adore fantasy football, and have passed up sex in order to adjust my lineup. What? Say somethin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.