Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Its Drunk Thread Time Somewhere- 3/23/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

You know what sounds like an awesome idea when you're drunk, but turns out to be not-such-an-awesome-idea when put into practice?

You would think that with all the extra nutrients and vitamins and stuff in it, that baby formula would be the PERFECT substitute when making white russians and you find you are all out of milk/cream.

Yuck.

The mommy needs to get home quick so that the beers can be drunk by me.

Hi errybody!

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Today was a total crapshoot. However, I did learn that there exists a 30 day grace period after your license expires. So yeah. I've got 1 month to find my birth certificate.

Balcony beers to the rescue!

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Spent an awesome week with my grandfather who has been struggling since my grandmother passed in November. I feel bad for him as he knows how to do almost nothing. My grandmother did everything for him; cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, picking up after him, etc, even though he's perfectly able-bodied.

It's basically as if they were living examples of 1950s gender roles with zero outside influence. The guy almost burned down his apartment because he hadn't changed (or had even heard of) his lint screen in his dryer in 2 MONTHS, as my mother was the last to change it for him when she was out there. I showed him how to cook easy meals, how to fold guys clothing properly, how to not burn his apartment down, and that black people aren't scary. (Just kidding on the last one).

At least he had a good sense of humor about it and we had a great conversation about how he never realized how much his wife actually did for him. Aside from all that, I got to hear great stories about fighting in the Ardennes, thoughts on life, beliefs, and marriage as they were married for 65 years and I don't think Ill ever meet a happier couple than they were.

Back to the grind on Monday, but a nice relaxing weekend awaits beforehand. Cheers idiots.

4. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't your wifey just squeeze a little boob juice in there?

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's been done! Sorta.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000142.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000142.php</a>

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently that happens a lot in Hawaii.

7. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

someone got to the joke before me*

To make amends:

[​IMG]

8. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today at work, Mrs. Doctor decided to buy everyone's lunch because it was a nice day out. Had some completely awesome double crust white with broccoli pizza. While completely delicious and appreciated, it made me realize something. My home town is so predominantly Catholic, it's just assumed that everyone is partaking in Lent. Does anyone else have this problem where you get dirty looks from your co-workers for eating meat on Friday? I'm usually the one taking Lunch orders and picking stuff up, and there is always one or two people who complain about it being Friday, but they go along with the no meat rule because they don't want to get the dirty looks.

9. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm always sure to be extra vocal about how great my steak/burger/etc. tastes on Fridays.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Any other American's catch the Groupon Deal for 5 Omaha Steaks, 6 Steak Bugers and 4 Franks all for 45 dollars? I'm so fucking pumped. That shit is usually expensive, but with this deal, it is great. I can't wait to get and grill these, get some real smokey bourbon and sit outside. I'm going to enjoy this Pre-Apocalyptic Spring here in Chicago.

11. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just another average day at the office when you're a cowboy astronaut millionaire...

And before you ask; yes, I fully intend on wearing that directly to the bar after work.
    *edit - Spoilered for size.

Attached Files:

12. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

If there is any crime worse than working late on a Friday, I don't know it. GODDAMMIT I HATE WORKING LATE ON FRIDAY.

13. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was a shootout between bank robbers and police in the parking lot of my apartment complex just now. Kind of trippy to here the pop pop sound of gunfire from my apartment and see people shooting at each other from the window.

Now just waiting for my wife to get home on the bus so I can stop feeling pointlessly anxious.

14. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My department went through a reorganization last month, and they're only getting around to moving our desks today. The relay had us out of our desks at three...and right over to happy hour - all paid for by the bosslady.

Also, bringing the boat home this weekend. It, the GoPro, and I are going to have some hawt weekends this summer.

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Hunger Games indeed. I need some Oreos to go with all that milk.

16. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy mammaries...I wanna squeeze em!

Anyways, what's a Hunger Game?

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The wind blew the playground sand around at the park and now my throat feels like ten miles of death valley scorched firetrail.

Got some good hydro for this weekend YEEEEEESS SAHHHHH

18. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking Christ, some douche in the building has decided that slamming his door as often as possible at night is fun.

As long as I drink I can ignore it.

Also, is spring not awesome? Today I fed the ducks that returned to the lake. I hope they make little duck babies I can watch.

(And the crocuses are in bloom)

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I saw my first dead body outside of a hospital or coffin situation today. I guess some guy decided to croak in his car in the middle of a Meijers parking lot. The police were treating it like a crime scene since someone had just found him sitting there. Kind of sad to think someone's dad won't be coming home from a quick trip to the groceries.

Ive been dead ass sick the past three or four days. So Im taking it easy for the next day or so. Fucking sucks and it's rainy as fuck.

On more upbeat news, Jennifer Lawrence is very hot. Funny because I have a friend who looks just like Renee Zellwegger and Jennifer Lawrence. It's all in the cheekbones and lemon squint eyes.

20. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've spent my afternoon drinking Guinness and watching college hockey. Fuck I love college hockey tournament time. Now if DU would play better and try not to lose, I would be in a far better mood. Unfortunately I have moot court on Tuesday and have to spend my weekend preparing for that instead of watching hockey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.