Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by MooseKnuckle, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"I'm here for the scraps"
    - Frank

2. megan

megan
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Does anyone know any sites where I can watch the most recent episode of It's Always Sunny (and/or The League)? Fuck Hulu and its 8 day delay.

3. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I love Frank's term "bangmaid." Sometimes I just start spontaneously laughing when I think about that scene.

Bangmaid: A women that cooks for you, cleans up after you, and will do everything you say. Oh, and you get to bang her too.

Charlie: "Frank you're never going to find a bangmaid"
    Frank: "I already did; your mom"

4. Kerbunked

Kerbunked
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sidereel.com has most episodes up immediately after they air. As long as you don't mind Megavideo and their "can only watch 78 minutes at a time" bullshit

5. Dmiz

Dmiz
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Charlie: I don't have any (poison) on me, but I do keep some in my fridge at home in the relish jar.
    Frank: There's poison in that jar? I thought I was allergic to pickles. What's in the jar with the skull and crossbones?
    Charlie: Well that's mayonnaise. It's a decoy.
    Frank: And the mayo?
    Charlie: That's shampoo.
    Frank: You're telling I've been putting shampoo on my sandwiches?
    Charlie: If you've been using the mayonnaise, then yeah, probably.

6. Kerbunked

Kerbunked
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Dennis: What are you doing?

Frank: I'm doing his taxes. Next year the IRS is gonna audit his ass.

best prank ever

7. AKSB

AKSB
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Am I the only one that's been randomly breaking out into "Flip, flip, flip-adelphia" on an hourly basis?

8. Warna

Warna
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

From now on, every time someone in my vicinity pukes, they're getting the FLIP-FLIP-FLIPADELPHIA chant. Buddies bootin it from a rough night of drinking? "FLIPADELPHIA." My little brother has the stomach bug? "FLIPADELPHIA." That harlot who said she was on the pill? "FLIPADELPHIA."

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A bunch of teaser trailers for the new season (starting Sept. 16th) are up on Hulu.

A couple of good ones.

_ <a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/169569/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-hot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hulu.com/watch/169569/its-al ... elphia-hot</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/169570/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-word" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hulu.com/watch/169570/its-al ... lphia-word</a>
    The rest...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/search?query=It%27s+Always+Sunny+in+Philadelphia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hulu.com/search?query=It%27s ... iladelphia</a>

10. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you don't know/forgot/have been living under a rock, the new season starts tonight at 10.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boxed wine: Check
    Empty soda cans: Check
    Shirt featuring aggressive black horse and ill-fitting gray long johns: Check

Me and the roommates are going to have one helluva night.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Later dudes. S it in your A's, don't wear and C and....J all over your B's.

13. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not much to say other than: holyshitI'msohappythisshowisbackonair.

Favorite parts, people?

Mine is tied between the gagging of Dee and Mac and the "I don't wanna be the woman Charlie" bit.

14. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did anyone guess that Dee was going to sleep with that guy? I can genuinely say I was surprised.

15. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They had me at "alley nuts."

16. Macgruber

Macgruber
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When Charlie said that, I had to pause the episode because I was laughing so hard. I think that's one of my all-time favourite lines from any show.

As for this season, it looks like they may try doing actual plot progression with Dennis being married. Or maybe next episode will just carry on like nothing ever happened and it will never be mentioned again. Great episode, too. Anything perpetually drunk Danny Devito says and does is hilarious.

"Did you smell her breath? It smelled like she was nibbling on little pieces of shit!"

17. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great episode, it just seemed a little short. The alley nuts were classic Charlie hilarity, and Mac showing up at the gym with the Bible and getting completely owned was hilarious.

Best part though, for me, was Mac and Dee going back and forth with the gag reflexes, I could not stop laughing at that part.

18. Wildcard Bitches

Wildcard Bitches
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Are you guys kidding me?

This episode was TERRIBLE. The whole thing played like an advertisement for Coors Light, Subway, and Seattle's Best Coffee. It was worse then the Dave and Busters episode. The whole gang berating Mac for disagreeing with gay marriage? Since when does this show support being a good, rational person?

Frank and Charlie cracking each others backs and Dennis being confused by Mac regularly experiencing feelings was hilarious though.

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're right for the wrong reasons. It was a terrible episode, but not because of product placements or faux morality. Both have been used copiously in past seasons without it turning out like this. This was a set-up episode that simply didn't carry its weight. I laughed maybe twice, and not very hard. They seem to be taking a different approach with this long-form storyline, and I hope whatever they initiated last night pays off, because that was the weakest half hour they've ever put out.

20. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I didn't think it was so bad, not their best but their past season premieres have never been too great. Obviously they're changing the format up a bit, will be interesting to see how they pull that off. Obviously a continuing story line calls for a different type of humor, so the show will probably be different than it has been in the past but that might not be a bad thing necessarily.

In either case, there were plenty of points that had me laughing. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season.