Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

It's A Cavalcade Of Drunkeness! 4/16/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In regards to me getting drunk and studying:

Well played my elder statesman, well played indeed. My "connections" have failed me this evening, so therefore it is a quiet night of Budweiser and memorizing Section 7 and the Due Process model of the CJS. WOOO!!!!!!

It could be worse though, I could be Durbanite.

2. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't drink because it'll fuck with my antibiotics. What I can do is take these delicious Vicodin for my chest pain and watch Unforgiven. If I can't be an angry drunk, I'll live vicariously through one.

3. numeric

numeric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Why do I think "Menacing with a mower attachment" is about to become a criminal charge in Mississippi?

4. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just got home from a combination birthday and house warming potluck dinner.
    I have never seen such a disorganized mishmash of food in my life, though once I smoked a blunt and started drinking it all started to make glorious sense. The backside of my friends house sort of looks like a cabin and has an amazing backyard/patio, I foresee many BBQ's going down at this place.

I should now be getting ready for the bar, which is what I told my friends I was going home to do, instead I have put on sweatpants and the hockey game, rolled a joint and have decided to save myself some of my almost non existent money by staying home.

5. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oakland A's just beat the Baltimore Orioles for win number 8 out of 12. If they keep this up I am never going to get anything done around the house. This is what happens when your with children and cannot go out on Friday nights. Time to beat the crap out of the kids on MotoGP09.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jeeeeesus Christ what kind of antibiotics do people on this board take? I've only ever actually heard of one antibiotic with a firm "no-drinking" rule, and even then, it's a theoretical interaction. And it seems every other weekend someone comes on this thread with "Waah, I'm taking antibiotics, I can't drink". Suuure you can't. the vicodin, however, is a pretty damn good reason to not drink alcohol.

Disclaimer: I am not a health care professional qualified to give out scientific advice. Please don't start drinking.

I am also enjoying my bedtime scotch right now. Yum. I can't wait until I'm done this bottle of Johnny Walker Black so I can get on to some more interesting stuff.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No dyking out. yett

8. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm at least fucking this girl tonight. There is a good probability that I will get some good shots. She's in the bathroom, so of course I had to sneak away to TiB. She's practically begging me to fuck her.

9. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anything with a vagina and pulse want to hook up in a town twenty minutes north of Seattle? I only have walking pneumonia, but I hear condoms can take care of that.

10. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am fucking thrashed.

I came to visit my little brother at college and he was cool with being my dd. We sat at some shit sports bar as I reacquainted myself with Jack Daniels and shooted the shit.

I'm fucking trashed. I;m going to stop typing or whatever, because i'm sure no one gives a shit.

Have a fucking fanfujckingtabulous weekend.

11. Reifer

Reifer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Come on up to Oak Harbor, there are plenty of Whidbey Whales on the prowl. Seriously, this place is the anti-pussy for any single guy. The entire town is military and every female here is either married, fat, underage, a dependent, or all of the above. Hello Bellingham.

12. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, its almost 5:30 and I am mostly tanked. The Bull-Riding club was fun enough, but turns out that the real fun of the night when we, a group of five adults in our mid 20's, decided to start prank calling people. Turns out I am the premier "homosexual" prank caller. If anyone here wants 'Marco' or 'Bruce' to call someone they know, hit me up...I apparently wont disappoint.

Also, I amaze myself with my own ability to write posts with perfect spelling and mostly accurate grammar all while completely wasted. It's a gift I guess.

13. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, the curse of my time zone is thatn you are all wakinmg up when I get home hammered. RFuck off then you saturday moring whatevrs.

I had a pretty solid damn night.

DEEE-EE-CCCEEEENNNTTT.

14. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The wife definitely came home and we definitely fucked each others brains out from 2 to almost 3. First time in 4 1/2 weeks, or in relative terms, the third longest time I've gone without sex since I was 16. I thought I was going to faint.

Have a lot of hockey and beer drinking to do today, but first....begonias, and other "seasonals" I could give fuck all about must be procured, planted.

I'm going to sneak in a Natty now because well, I need to feed the creature.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Today is not starting out well.

My eyes flashed open at 4AM. I wanted a cigarette. Bad.

Alas, one of the sad things about living in the middle of nowhere is waking at 4 in the morning without cigarettes. By 4:15 I succumbed to the craving and hopped in my truck and drove 40 fucking miles to get a pack.

Then at 8 o'clock I drove 20 miles in the opposite direction to buy beer.

And just to make matters worse I'm supposed to get together with some buddies and play music today, which is always a good thing...except...I grabbed a guitar and played for about half an hour this morning and my damn hands won't sweat. For those of you who don't play, let me explain: If your hands don't sweat, they stick to the neck like Velcro. I finally ran my hands under some real hot water and used some moisturizer. I'll know in an hour or two if this remedied the situation, thus far my hands are still sticky. Fuck. This is worse then playing outside in 40 degree weather.

Oh well, at least my parrot enjoyed my playing, he started singing and dancing and then plopped himself in his water dish and took a bath.

16. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Damn dude, you're a mess. I hope you bought a fuckin' carton.

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Wooo!!!
    [​IMG]

ITS TIME TO GET HOITY TOITY! LINEN AND SPERRYS FOR ALL! HIP HIP HURRAY!

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I just got handed my ass guitar playing wise by an old black man with a shitty guitar.

I thought I could play blues. I was so very fucking wrong. This guy blew me out of the water and I suspect he's more intoxicated then me this early in the morning. This is going to be a very humbling experience when I get together with the other players this afternoon.

Meh. What did I expect living this close to the Mississippi Delta? All my speed, theory, and expensive equipment don't mean shit playing this genre of music. These old guys defined a style of music all their own.

Seriously, this guy painted a picture with his playing...an old sharecroppers cabin, weather beaten and worn, 6 chillin's wondering where the next meal is comin' from, and a basic "Life sucks, but I gots to keep goin'" attitude. It was awesome.

I just know I'm going to end up wandering around the yard kicking at the chickens in frustration. A white boy with a seafoam green Fender acoustic showing up to play is going to draw peels of laughter and there isn't any way in hell I'm going to be able to keep up with these guys.

On the plus side I've gained a whole new respect for Delta Blues...it's not the simple I, IV, V progression I dismissed it as. These guys can flat out play.

And drink.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

What do two tipsy 20-somethings do while taking a walk through the neighborhood?

Play in ditches, of course. And in hedges, and in trees, and on top of construction-zone dumpsters. We have LOTS of pictures, too.

20. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My last exam ever is in an hour, I have been drinking since 11:30 and though I have a slight buzz going, I am recalling pieces of information I read once and can articulate very informative arguments based on said readings. I should have drank more for the past 4 years worth of exams.

After my exam, we are again experimenting with the beer butt chicken, enjoying a nice bottle of scotch and some Innus & Gunn while the Caps beat the piss out of the Habitants tonight.

My God tomorrow is going to be wonderfully delirious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.