Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a blowjob?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlmostGaunt, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm a pilot. Diablo is a pilot. I'm sure there are others on here that are pilots.

Think about that for a second.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Did the plane fucking crash or take out the skywalk? Did a child passenger walk in on it? NO. Deep breaths, everybody. Another menace is ruined and disgraced world-wide. The term "Sex Scandal" should replaced with "Fucking ridiculous".

Next, they're going to fire people for getting caught taking a dump on camera. Why does society continue to crucify people out of sheer ENVY?

Because that's what shit like "sex scandals" are. That guy's getting a hummer in a cockpit (tee-hee) and I'm jealous, so I have to make a stink about it to fill my Taddle-Tale Void.

Every time I read about one of these people having their life wrecked because they were horny and human, I think about the MILLIONS of motherfuckers who have done this and skated away scot-free. I've had more than a couple of "scandals" in my old DJ booth alone, how many times have you guys thrown a shot into somebody on an office desk or in a utility closet or somewhere "work related"? Beats punching out and doing it on lunch!

Does that make me a whore? Does that make US whores?

Awesome.

EDIT: Should the airstaff be fired? Well, yes. There are certain non-nos to jobs, and getting pinched like that is one of them. Just don't call everyday shit a "scandal" if you would do it in a heartbeat.