Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Is Football Season Here Yet? WDT 8/6/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here's something random: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell is on Showtime right now.

Still rather watch Live and Let Die. Roger Moore should have been my father. Or at least a really cool uncle that taught me to smoke and took me to Bangkok.

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, just caught the tail end of it, kinda interesting since I saw it during the prescreening a while ago.

3. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I've been noticing it pop up. Say what you want about his attitude and his predictions for greatness, but the dude made a movie that is now available for millions of people to watch on their TVs whenever they want. With all the indie movies and student films and shitty features made, that's a pretty fucking rare thing for a movie to get to that level of success.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The other movies that are on on my Showtime are:

Extreme Movie(?), Twilight, and Harvard beats Yale 29-29(?).

Yup. Real success.

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I saw him tonight and we went over last night. Apparently there was a third girl there. The fat 3rd wheel. I guess it was her that dragged the cute friends away from us. She was probably pissed that she wasn't getting any attention. Which makes sense, because as weird and annoying as this guy is, he is a genuinely nice guy and wouldn't piss a chick off in 1 minute. He would bore her into leaving that quick, but he wouldn't be an asshole. I guess I was just too drunk to notice the fat friend. I'm surprised I didn't hit on her...

Even after sleeping for most of the day, I still had the shakes at 8 tonight. It took about 3 or 4 pints before I felt normal again. I'm a pile of shit. Here's to having the beer sweats when I go to sleep on Sunday night. That sucks.

6. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

dicksuckaaaa

He's been on a lot more than Showtime. I'm not casting any judgment at all, just saying give some credit where it's due.

7. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night I found myself at a bar in Philly surrounded by a bunch of very attractive married women. It was like I was bizarro-Gollum, searching for the one false ring.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Family golf tournament yesterday. Golfed so-so. Consistently got 5 shots per hole, regardless of whether or not it was a par 2 or a par 4, so. And now I leave to spend a month in Kingston. I like being a transient person, except for the parts where you realize that the last six-ish years of your life have been spent moving between groups of people you'll never see again.

Also, I wish Coors Light would die. I really do. It's terrible stuff and needs to stop being in my vicinity.

9. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#49 Beefy Phil, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best Wes Anderson movie:
    [​IMG]
    Props to Crown Royal for reminding me of this hilarious scene:

Zissou is good too, though.

#50 Supertramp, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night was nuts. Went and saw The Other Guys and drank high school stylez in the theater. After drinking a mickie, we went off to the bar and closed the place out.

Movie was funny, got that much out of it.

12. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

did someone say Zissou?

13. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dear Roommate's Boyfriend,

It's not okay to drink all of my rum, you obnoxious little prick.

Sincerely,
    Jennitalia

14. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, so that's why all the rum's gone.

In unrelated news, in a rare move by me I'm sitting alone in my apartment drinking some beer and watching the Yankees and Red Sox. Oh, and it's Sunday.

15. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is that Jon Miller and Joe Morgan, you're telling me Babe Ruth started out on the Red Sox and was a pitcher? You're shitting me, do other people know this.

So when I finally don't have to listen to Michael Kay I have to listen to these two retards tell me things anyone who has heard of baseball knows.

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Booked two tickets, plus 3 nights hotel in Vegas for my birthday. 324 bucks.

A last hurrah before the drudgery of school in Sweden.

17. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I learned on Friday that $3 shots are $3 for several reasons, none of which are good. I remember talking. To whom and about what is still fuzzy. Sigh.

Saturday, my car overheated in the middle of evening traffic around the interstate and regional mall. I was in the only straight lane, so no one could really go around me. County police had to nudge my car into the nearest gas station. I love getting screamed and honked at by people that don't understand the meanng behind hazard lights. I can't go anywhere, assholes. No matter how many times you give me the finger.

The only good things to come out of my weekend were buying new jeans that actually fit and getting pushed out of traffic by a cute, tattooed cop.

I do have my birthday, the Highland Avenue Beerfest, and Atlanta women's roller derby to look forward to in coming weeks, though. Yay? Yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.