Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Inside the TiB Studio: STATION!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, May 27, 2011.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Focus: Anything indoors.

Alt. Focus: What it do, pimpin'?

2. madamsquirrel

madamsquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Focus: anything in the medical field. I do not want to touch anyone's bodily fluids for any reason or smell anything that is malodorous

Alt. Focus: I want God to be like the concierge of the resort. Your mansion is this way, happy hour is 4-7 in the cigar bar, there is shuffle board on the lido deck, Can I make you reservations for dinner or a show?, Will you be requiring a car service to ride out to the beach?, room service is available 24/7 etc.

3. Fosse Way

Fosse Way
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

FOCUS: My current one. Hospitality is draining, anti-social and has horrible pay. That being said, after applying for plenty of jobs, it looks like I'm stuck for a while longer.

ALT FOCUS: Go get a drink and I'll show you around.

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

FOCUS: Fixing the IT problems of whiny white collar assholes... fuck.

ALT FOCUS: All those assholes were wrong. You get to heaven by being a good person as you define good. The people here get this reward because they knew what the right thing to do was, and they did it. And this clouds with sexless angels and harps? I have no idea where that came from. There's a social area over there, it's a little bit like a cocktail lounge with Freddy Mercury and Jimmy Hendrix doing Duet's twice a week. But outside of the common social area, existence is defined by your imagination, free from the limitations of a flawed chemical reaction of neurons, all the best parts of your mind and soul can be free to experience things as you imagine them. If you want, you can experience other people's imaginations, or share yours with the others. We have what we call multi-player co-op mode where you can interact with the imaginations of as many or as few of the others as you want, with whatever rules you negotiate. Just as a side note, group sex is AWESOME if you imagine a little less gravity. Oh, and you'll have a sense here that you didn't have on earth, you can detect awesomeness that will happen, with enough notice to fit in conveninently into your schedule. Have fun!

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: Any mind-numbing, repetitive factory work. If I had to tighten bolt Y on part X for a never ending stream of doo-dads coming at me on a conveyor belt I'd lose my shit in no time.

Alt focus: I know you didn't believe in what you were told about me, but I won't hold it against you. I never cared for organized religion either.