Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Insecurities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pincinelly, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I am.

Plus bad (gap) teeth, which I have to eventually get a full time job to afford braces for. Plus slightly receding hairline (though growing a goatee / beard farther and farther up your chin inversely is a good method of making it presentable). Plus a large ass (fat stored in thights/ butt, not stomach). Plus I just am not a good looking guy. Never been a natural at getting women. Oh, and a whopping 5'7 tall.

I didn't exactly win the genetic lottery.

2. Tassadar

Tassadar
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Physically, I'm satisfied with the way I look... except for one thing.

My skin is white as copy paper. And naturally tanning is out of the question. My skin just won't allow it.

I'm actually, not to sound vain, attractive in the right kind of light. But in normal circumstances while sauntering to class or walking to the gym my appearance is alittle jarring - atleast I think so.

Now I hit the tanning beds and I'm seeing results. Eventually I'll look like a normal, healthy, desirable young man instead of that Twilight guy.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I think you may have bigger things going on than being a Whitey McWhite. You need to check your pockets for you Man Card, I think you lost it.

4. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Missed a spot.

5. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've mentioned this one before, but I'm unhappy with my weight. I'm 6' 5", 200 pounds, and would like to be at least 40 pounds of muscle heavier. No matter how much I exercise and eat, however, I can't put that additional mass on my frame.

6. Tassadar

Tassadar
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

When did leisurely walking become un-manly. Infact when was it ever an issue?

7. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Men don't saunter. When a man is not in a hurry, a man will mosey. A man may also swagger as the situation warrants.