Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Insane People: For your viewing pleasure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I've never been to Athens, GA, but if I do, I wanna meet Rack 'Em Rack Willie.

There's a guy in St. Cloud, MN that wears a Superman t-shirt and cape and can be seen standing on an intersection in front of the local Dairy Queen. He's usually either doing some sort of weird dance or just standing there, you know, protecting the town. He usually has a boombox with gangsta rap blaring on it nearby.

#21 Danger Boy, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Eastcoaster

Eastcoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

The Clyde Street guy plays himself off as deaf. And I used to believe him until Christmas '99. Went to get some beer and he was clapping along with this little electric monkey that played Christmas tunes.

And as for the cross dressing lawyer, everyone I knew always referred to him as the Halifax Fairy (as in the Dartmouth/Halifax ferry). You described him perfectly - old woman dressed for church from the neck down, alcoholic chain-smoking man from the neck up....

.....ahhh, good old Halifax. how I miss thee......

3. FuckerTax

FuckerTax
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ladies and gentlemen,

I give you Ronnie Woo Woo:

How would you feel if you paid for this seats right behind home plate in Milwaukee?

One more

I see him every time I go to Chicago. I have pictures with him, videos of him on my phone, you name it. There's something about Ronnie Woo Woo that makes you love him and want to bludgeon him at the same time. It's amazing.

#23 FuckerTax, Mar 8, 2010
  4. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've never spoken to him but i used to see him almost daily on my way to work, Baba Desi: The Belgrave Wizard.

No videos of him but he does have a facebook fan page, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Desi-The-Belgrave-Wizard/264987907421?ref=search&sid=100000217531972.699805196..1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Desi ... 9805196..1</a>

He usually just walks around with a wicked staff, yet to see him do any spells though.

5. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Easily, the most talented fucker in Seattle.

He's still alive, plays Pike's Place Market every once in awhile. I'm not sure if he's really insane, but if you talk to him for longer than twelve seconds you'll swear he is.

#25 carpenter, Mar 8, 2010
  6. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wow, Zanta was on Kenny vs Spenny, but I always thought he was one of Kenny's hired prop actors.

Focus: Thong Man. Every year at the Friday the 13th bike rally in Port Dover this 70 year old man rides an old Pan Head up and down Dover's main strip in a banana hammok. When he gets back up to the top, he changes man thongs then goes for another ride. I swear this guy has to have 200 T-Backs. The craziest thing is that he will wear his thongs every Friday the 13th, even the ones in December and January.

I couldnt find one of him on his bike.

[​IMG]

7. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Posted this video already in the rant and rave thread, but we got a guy named "Pirate" who actually ACTS like a pirate. He's a pretty awesome guy, actually, but he's missing quite a few marbles.

#27 Allord, Mar 9, 2010
  8. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

For my 21st birthday, my buddy Joe and I went to Bellingham, WA to celebrate with some of my pals from down south. We went to a bar called the "Up and Up" and got plastered off of two-dollar pitchers of beer.

We left that bar around 12:30 and needed a new bar. Our options were as follows:

Option 1 - Ask a convenience store clerk, a fellow bar patron, or a bouncer to recommend a good bar to move too.

Option 2 - Ask a nearby homeless guy.

In my drunken stupor I went with the latter option. 'Rueben' was his name, and he had all of the stereotypical crazy homeless guy characteristics: Stringy gray hair, missing teeth, twitchy arms and shoulders, and that high-pitched, drunkenly slurry voice. Rueben was all too happy to lead me and my three buddies to his favorite watering hole.

On the way, Rueben ran into two of his pals. One was a woman named Rhonda, the other was a guy who called himself, "Kenny From Hell."

Kenny from Hell loved to say the word "fuck."

It was a 10 minute walk from our original bar, and several times I asked Rueben, "You're not going to lead us down some creepy alley are you?"

He laughed and said, "No, I'm not that kind of homeless guy. Don't worry."

Rueben told us the story about how he used to be a furniture salesman, and then he walked in on his wife cheating. He started hitting the bottle pretty hard after that, and everything came crashing down. He would stop his story every couple of minutes to try and pawn some money off of passing pedestrians, and he even sang a verse or two from "Mrs. Robinson" to get some change from a group of girls leaving a McDonalds.

We eventually arrived at this really dingy looking bar in the 'seedy' district of downtown Bellingham. I thanked Rueben for walking us to the bar, and I bought him a beer for his troubles. It turned out to be one of the more hilarious nights of drinking that I had accomplished in my early twenties.

9. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I ever go to stupid ass California and happen to be in San Francisco I will search this mother fucker out. Bush Man is his name.
    [youtube]
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbBdydQlrk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbBdydQlrk</a>[/youtube]

Not sure he's insane, there is a documentary on him that says he makes up to $400 a day doing this shit.

10. Ferris

Ferris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

We have this guy in town called Sailor Dan. He wears a sailor hat, goes up and down the main artery of the east side of the river every single day carrying drawings of a sail boat. He tries to sell the drawings, but will often give it to you in exchange for smokes or weed. Hopefully one day he'll find his sail boat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Meet my home town's mascot. Crazy Larry is always working on some project with all the enthusiasm of a kid building a tree fort. When he's not actively working on his projects he's walking around covered in gear and being crazy friendly to everyone in town.

Those of you who've been to Barcelona may have seen the Barcelona Naked Guy (NSFW). See him head on, close up and without warning, as I did, you will shit bricks.

12. grubes47

grubes47
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I work in my school's library and this weekend we had a local jacking off in one of the rows of books. Our security is so good that by the time they got there the man had been gone for a while. I refused to go and see if there was a mess left behind, I check out books not clean up townie jizz.

13. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

This is Bicycle Bob. He stands on a busy corner in the heart of Atlanta and...well...he waves and "sports" his junk. Oh yes, he occasionally changes his spandex shorts, but there's no missing Bob. He is on YouTube, but I won't subject you fine people of TiB to that.

*added his very own street sign.

Attached Files:

14. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, Xzibit really let himself go.

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The Naked Man of Barcelona:
    [​IMG]

And here is a video of him strolling about:

At least he's sensible enough to wear shoes.

#35 bewildered, Mar 11, 2010
  16. Brevin

Brevin
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Any one who lives here in New Zealand knows about Blanket man and the Christchurch Wizard.

Blanket man is in Wellington, and wears nothing but a blanket during summer. During winter he dissapears, rumors circulate that he intentionally gets himself arrested so he has somewhere to stay over winter. He is covered in soot, but has been seen sporting an ipod. God knows where he got it from or where he charges it, I'd ask him, but he doesn't talk either.

As for the Wizard in Christchurch, he is exactly that. A wizard. Or so he likes to think. Often seen around the Cathedral Square (Main square in Christchurch) wearing a purple robe and hat with a staff.

Bunch of crazies in this country.