Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

In Honor of Naked Man.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kubla Kahn, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So Ive never really watched How I Met Your Mother and was intrigued by the discussion that came up in the WDT. So I guess it is just a humorous take on the go to move used to seal the deal with a date. Finding the right moment and appearing totally nude. Real life can be just as off the wall on the subject of hooking up and the dynamic between people in this situation. I listen to Loveline regularly and Dr Drew's cohost, Psycho Mike's, go to move when he was a single horny 20 something was to simply whip out his dick and start masturbating in front of a girl he wanted to hook up with. He claims that as you'd imagine some girls didn't dig it but it actually worked enough times for him not to stop.

Focus: Did/do you have a go to move to signal your willingness to bang it out? Any good stories of it failing miserably? I really want to her the girl's here take on this. I think the "fuck me" eyes is the biggest tell but this still relies on guys to understand ambiguous or indirect social cues.

My personal go to move in the past when I was near retarded with girls was at the right moment of making out to move the girl's hand on to my crotch. See if she reciprocated at all. Most of the time this was well past many cues that the deed would be done. Twice that I can remember, being near black out drunk myself, I pulled it on girls that I thought I was vibing really really well with but hadn't made it to making out. One stopped me and said not to ruin what was an already fun night (this was in the back of a cab on the ride home, just dropped her off), the other gave me a cross eyed "what are you thinking" look and left me on the couch in the middle of a party. I blame this all on my high school's abstinence only sex ed curriculum.

Alt focus: What are some signals you've come across from other people? Anything off the wall?

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tried a PG-13 version of TNM but instead of going the Full Monty, I stripped down to my boxers when she left the room. And even though I had previously had sex with this girl, cue me getting redressed on her front porch after she told me to leave. Now that I'm married, pulling TNM has a much higher success ratio.

3. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first time I ever went out with my wife and her friends they had invited me to a happy hour, they worked right next door to my office so I went and hung out. My now wife and I hit it off pretty good and she invited me to go to dinner after the happy hour and then invited me back to her house to watch a movie. She said we would have to watch it in her bedroom because her room mate was watching TV in the living room.
    I don't recall how much I drank that night but it was significant, but I was getting mixed vibes from her so I was not sure if there was going to be sex involved or not.
    After we go into her room she put on some stupid movie and said she would be right back, I strip down to my boxers and jump into bed and planned on staying there until told other wise. It was a poor decision on my part as she came back with sweat pants and 2 shirts on and she did not get under the covers. I was asked to leave 4 hours later, with no sex.

She loves telling that story.

4. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had no idea this was a thing.

A friend of mine reluctantly agreed to allow a second date who had too much to drink to sleep on her sofa rather than driving home. She explicitly told him there would be no sex or even anything close, but that he could sober up on her couch.

Apparently he was chaste during the entire ride home and up to the door of her apartment, whereupon he calmly walked through the house, tearing his clothes off as he went, and jumped naked into her bed without a word. This story always cracked me up, but I wasn't aware he was putting the moves on her.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know right, you think for being the masters of non verbal communications woman wouldn't need more of a hint than, we are alive and in their presence. Apparently this is just not the case.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Apparently they want the self-validation that comes with getting sex, but they don't want to appear easy to get so they make you work for it by being "clever" and "romantic" and "nice" and shit. Whatever that means. Hate that crap.

That's why I took to being single like I was playing the slots, and as soon as I got ahead and landed out of my league I cashed out and put a ring on her before my big mouth made me lose again.