Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I'm taking a "meh" day...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You've never been?

FOCUS: I just veg on the "meh" days, which happen to be Sundays. Every other day of the week I'm pounding out laundry and whatnot, but on Sundays I just play video games, read books, eat pizza and Chinese, and fuck the girlfriend.

I jerk off when she's not around.

2. Best_Name_Ever

Best_Name_Ever
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I sleep on my off days and on my on days.

I'd rather sleep than do anything else.

3. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The majority of winter break has been meh days, especially since my brothers are back in school and dad has to work again. I won't get up before 11, at which point I will masturbate, shit, and maybe shower. After that it's a whole lot of nothing, seeing as I have no car and am stuck at the house until the brothers come home or a friend picks me up. I'll use this time to read, watch TV, maybe write, or occupy myself with my newest interest (this week it's been researching cameras to give to the girlfriend). I'm a bum at home. I'm a bum at school too though, but there I have the girlfriend or kids in the dorm to entertain me. College is mostly one big meh day for me.

4. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Come christmas time in Australia there is a national event the day after, the Boxing Day Cricket Test. Its a yearly event for me to get drunk in the pool with mates and BBQ watching it for the day. After this first day of the test i will spend the next few days watching cricket and dozing through the day. My sleep disorder helps but its great being able to eat then nap, watch a few overs of cricket then nap again for a whole day. Time vanishes real quick.

5. Beer Me

Beer Me
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'll sleep in til 3PM, lie on the couch and watch tv and nap even more while watching the TV. But then again, that's my daily schedule anyways

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I sit around waiting for someone to bump old dead threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.