Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

"I'm getting too old for this shit"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by walt, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll be 29 in July. I've been going gray for about 10 years now. I figure it'll be less salt and pepper and more "what kind of asshole puts streaks of gray on his hair?" by the time I'm 35. I've clearly never been much for physical activity and I'm slightly comforted by the fact that I'll be dead at 65 with most of my mental faculties still in tact. As it is now, my collarbone aches when its damp. I can't run very far due to a shooting pain in my right ankle from a paintballing incident a gear ago. I also get a knot in my lower back if I stand up for too long, but that's only because I'm fat.

I generally don't drink to excess but when I do, I feel like I've been trampled by horses the next day. It's easier for me to enjoy a few beers and call it a night instead of going into work hungover and instantly pissed at everybody.

Alt focus : As to kids these days, fuck them and the shitty clothes and media they rode in on. If kids were any dumber, it would be legal to harvest their organs.

2. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy Shit. I don't feel old at all anymore. Listening to some of you fuckers piss and moan. I am 33, spent 13 years in the Army, grew up playing sports, and minus a funky right shoulder due to my service, I am physically fine. I could probably stand to drop-10-15 lbs, but who can't. I can still drink most youngsters under the table, my tolerance is pretty high. (body mass doesn't hurt either).

Mentally. That's where this thing gets me. I have the memory of a goldfish, and the attention span of a ferret on crack. Seriously, anything shiny in my line of sight, and I am distracted like a moron. Some days are better than others, but what are you gonna do.

Plus I am bald(since I was 24), and have fucktons of grey in my beard. I'll call it a push.

3. slothers

slothers
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot