Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I'll have the salmon with a side of paranoid psychosis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, May 14, 2013.

1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Too inept to avoid police investigation? I think you're giving the cops way too much credit.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But that's kind of the sticking point, isn't it. It all looks very suspicious... but what about Gordon Ramsey? Assuming what the reddit post quoted above is accurate, that the husband keeps the wife ignorant of the money laundering scheme, did the wife just absolutely insist on bringing Gordon Ramsey in and the husband relented rather than explain to her why it would be a bad idea?

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah you don't have to be a genius to be a criminal, even a semi successful one. I can believe about 70 % of what that reddit post is saying. Im guessing dude is probably thrifty in some shady dealings and uses the store as a front. Then again if they weren't playing it up for the cameras they could be just that delusional of people to begin with. If so how they keep the place afloat is a mystery to me.

4. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is a general feeling of entitlement for the women and quasi baller status for douche bag dudes among the 20 somethings who claim Scottsdale as their home turf, most have grown up in a fairly wealthy homes and are referred to as 30k millionaires. That is the club scene in Scottsdale, roided up broke ass coke heads with a leased base model bmw and big fake titted blondes, with some crazy ass latinas and a healthy scoop of cougars and milfs who hate their husbands and love perscription drugs mixed in. The women dress like whores especially in the summer when it is hot and the men like metrosexuals, complete with shaved oiled bodies and lots of tats. They can be found by day at the Valley Ho hanging by the pool and at night at one of a number of clubs, none of them tip and they all pay on their $500 limit capital one card, while maintaining the look how awesome I am to live in Scottsdale vibe.
    I work in a bar called The Rusty Spur in Old Town Scottsdale and we are the antithesis of the club scene, but we still get the "scottsdale" people at times.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Additionally, the fact that almost everything in town is new (housing, restaurants, etc.) gives it a very strange feeling. It isn't quite accurate to say it's full of McMansions, because there's a reasonably high degree of architectural diversity, but there are a lot of people living there in their middle years with a decent sum of money (but not as much as they think) that "needs" to be spent. A lot of the bars and restaurants are "second career" kind of placeds and generally give a vibe of inauthenticity and/or ineptitude. It also has the reputation of being a cultural wasteland, as a lot of the population are golf-migrator types.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So, a lower class OC surrounded by sand. Got it.

7. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Apparently their re-opening has already been sold out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/amys-baking-company-reopening_n_3287693.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Food" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/1 ... 03&ir=Food</a>

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I can't tell what's worse, this or the teenage girls fawning over the Boston bomber.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Look on the bright side. It's only sold out because the attendants are going to drive those two to the brink of suicide. Then, once all this dies down, they're going to start hemorrhaging money again, and eventually have to close down.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

There's a fundamental difference:

The people wanting to attend this are basically showing up to for front row seats to see someone get burned (pun intended) at the stake (steak?).

The people fawning over the Boston bomber are willing to get burned at the stake with him.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

This. The Boston bomber's going to prison with or without those girls fawning over him. Even if it's only for spectacle, giving these shitbags any money only enboldens them.

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The more I think about it, the more I realize that that burger she serves sounds like the worst burger ever. I would rather eat a dozen vandrosses than eat that thing.

It was blue cheese, garlic aioli, and white tuffle oil on a burger. It is like she just strung together buzzwords and threw them on a bun.

13. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Samy Bouzaglo". Right. And I'm Joey Cuppacoffee.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, I think I nailed it on page one of this thread. Haha!

(I'll just stand in the corner now and pat myself on the back.)

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have changed my Stance on violence against women to "maybe just this one time".

Dewercs, are there people in Scottsdale even worse than this twat, or is she Bottom?

17. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone read this closer?

Bitch has a rapsheet right along with her drug dealer husband. Stealing tips shouldn't be a surprise.

It also makes me feel warm and cuddly to know she was in the clink for a solid year. Hopefully the IRS pays them a visit next because it absolutely would not surprise me if they have paid taxes since never.

18. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She is among the elite of the shitbags.

The good news is she will soon be out of business, there are so many good places to eat without having to deal with cuntface and low level gangster.
    Standby for Sheriff Joe Arpaio to get in the middle

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If this is real and they didn't get hacked, well...enjoy:

[​IMG]

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Most of the Yelp reviews are 1 star. Here is one of the 4 star reviews: