Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilo, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And we're done here.

All y'all need more love in your life.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

All right, stop with the PM's... ridicule him already.

3. NMW

NMW
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm guessing assholes like this are the reason lostalldoubt doesn't suck dick.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Hahahaha. Congratulations, you're a fucking idiot.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This post takes me back years. So many wanted to wear the brightest varsity jacket.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I thought I was the thread asshole.

7. ScottVanPelt

ScottVanPelt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I would say I'm pretty open when it comes to sex. But, there are a few rules.

1. Piledriver position only. What's that? Your neck hurts? Don't care. I'm here for me.

2. No fat chicks.

3. C cups or larger only. Strangely enough this gets in the way of #2 sometimes.

4. No real names. Whore, bitch, slut, etc. only. I respond strictly to "Papi" regardless if the broad is Latina or not.

5. The only place I put my man juice is in a cream pie. I don't mean the dessert either, I mean the kind that are inside of vaginas. Chef, curry with the pot, boy.

I haven't fucked since '03. That was a good year. Bought c_norris a book too, check it:

[​IMG]

FOCUS:
    Chalk me up with the pretty common response of keeping stuff out of my ass. I don't care if you really think I'll like it and your last hook up said you have the best hands since Jerry Rice. I don't want anything up there, trust me. Also not too interested in putting my peeper up her pooper either, but if she's really into it, I'm down.

Plus definitely no dudes unless they're super cute.

#67 ScottVanPelt, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  8. kfox

kfox
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I once had a FB tell me that "blowjobs are for boyfriends." I started feeling like the guy on the side after that.

FOCUS:
    I don't have very many preconditions for sex. I guess my biggest precondition is that I have to actually be interested in the gal to try to have sex with her. I have friends who do everything but break a limb trying to get into a girls pants that they don't even like very much - I'm not too into that. Don't get me wrong, if an attractive woman straight up propositioned me for sex, I'd go for it (the one and only time this happened I was so drunk I ended up puking rum and dr pepper on her). But I'm not gonna pour drinks down a girl's throat or pretend to be interested just to get my willy wet. Homeboy's got better things to do with his time mang like read books and shit kna what I'm sayyin?

I'm pretty open-minded though when it comes to the sexy times. My girl has an incredibly adorable butthole and I love to munch it. I mean, I only do it after she showers (I'm not trying to eat poop). I've done the whole buttsecks thing and to be honest I prefer the vag, maybe I just haven't found a girl who's really into it yet though. I'd be down for a MMF if no balls touched and I didn't know the girl too well, no way I could stand to have another guy involved if I was invested with a girl. And I don't think I could handle anything large going in my butt. I haven't tried it yet but I have a buddy who swears by the finger-in-the-butthole-while-being-blown thing, I figure I'll probably give it a try at some point.

I have another buddy who's really into the kink scene and it sounds pretty fun. Sounds like an awful lot of responsibility though.