Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

If you could fuck one celebrity...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Jun 20, 2012.

1. archer

archer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Time Travel: Audrey Hepburn in her prime. Stone cold fox.

Modern Times: Lily Allen. Just something about her that gets me going. Also she likes it in the ass, so thats a plus.
    [​IMG]

2. Bogan

Bogan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hands down Mary-Louise Parker. That woman would know how to do unspeakable things.
    [​IMG]

3. TheLegendaryEsquilax

TheLegendaryEsquilax
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Wow, it's gonna be tough matching some of these picks. I think Crown Royal won this thread with Jessica from True Blood, I'm hard-pressed to think of a more beautiful woman. Christina Hendricks too, but that one's obvious. Damn you redheads, why do you have to be so hit-and-miss in real life?

Time Travel: The Athenian courtesan known as Phryne. She was on trial for profaning the gods, but was acquitted because she was so beautiful that everyone thought that it must have been a sign that the gods favoured her. Madame de Pompadour is another great choice. They embody everything I like in women: refined, cultured, intelligent, savvy and well-read. Oh, and they're also filthy whores too.

The first time I remember being really insanely attracted to a woman on TV was probably Sharon Stone. I was six years old and caught a clip of Basic Instinct on TV (my folks didn't really care about all that nonsense like "supervision" so I was desensitized to it). She still looks good, but I would do anything for a night of hot, kinky sex with prime Sharon Stone - that woman oozes sex:

[​IMG]

Current: Very surprised nobody mentioned Charlize Theron.

[​IMG]

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Sarah Jessica Parker.

It wouldn't be the most pleasant of sex what with all the whining and kicking, but afterwards she could plow my field and be contented with a feed bag of oats.

You have to think practically.

And when you're done with her, you simply shoot her and use her for fertilizer. Win, win, win.

5. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I get it, this was all a subtle shot about how you don't agree with the glue manufacturing process. Hippy.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I was working under the premise that I'm the best in bed and was naming hot girls that would be fun complements for my talents. Not the hottest looking girls, just hot girls that seem like would be fun. Kind of the anti-Kristen Stewart, or as her former lovers call her: Ol' Dead Fish.

7. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is the type of question where the answer is going to change on a daily basis. Today it is Kat Dennings, she seems fun and dirty!

8. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think Anne Hathaway is the prettiest girl out there, but she has appeared topless in multiple scenes, so she's not a prude. I bet she'd be a lot of fun, as she's still trying to shake the good girl image from her early movies.
    [​IMG]

9. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kate Upton in the present hands down. I'm sure in a few months I'd probably say another model or celebrity that is just becoming famous, but I'd marinate my balls in acid just to brush against her arm on a crowded bus.

Rachel McAdams is a close second though, she's always high on my list.

10. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll have to agree with wexton on this one.

Salma Hayek FTW...

Attached Files:

11. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For those who don't know, here is a picture of my, and one other wise board members, choice Kat Dennings

[​IMG]

Oh, in response to a rep from Dixie, I would not kick Eva Angelina out of bed either. For the maybe two people on this board who don't know who she is, see my avatar.

12. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I didn't really think that I had a 'type' until just now, when I narrowed my list down to two - and Jamie Eason won out over Sara Jean Underwood.

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first time I saw a picture of Jamie Eason I thought Ellen Barkin was in insanely good shape for her age:

[​IMG]

14. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If only she didn't steal her haircut from every 50 year old Texas housewife.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lolwut? I don't understand the question.

I'm picking the girls I find the most attractive. I have a super powerful radar for sexy and am pretty sure these girls could rock the cock like nobody's business.

16. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a valid question.

Sometimes hot equates into prude. Especially women that have always been hot.

Find a late bloomer. Or a girl that used to be chunky. They try harder.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah but if this is a celebrity, you've been wanting to fuck for ever, and you finally get to fuck them most of the shit will be happening in your head anyway, and you'll just be so happy that you're fucking them.

18. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I understand, but even mentally, I want some high return on investment.

If you want to fuck somebody to impress your friends, then go for it.

You want name recognition while id prefer somebody thats gonna try to snap my dick off at the mount not lie there like a blowup doll.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe I have a different perspective because I'm old. But, are you fucking them to brag to your friends? If so, then I guess choose the hottest girl. But, if "most of the shit will be happening in your head anyway," couldn't you just masturbate while looking at a picture of them? (Again.) I mean, fucking is supposed to be fun. I'm going with hot + fun. The hottest looking girl I ever fucked wasn't a particularly good time, and she was the worst kisser of all time. All time. The best sex I ever had was with a girl who was above-average looking, but I wouldn't say "hot." Sure there's just plain fucking, or angry sex, or hate fucking and what not; but, imho, the best sex happens when there's an abundance of sensuality. In my experience, fun girls got the sensuality going on. So, if I'm fucking a celebrity, I want it to be the best.

20. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The hotness definitely matters more than the sex, I'm sure there are plenty of average women most of us have hooked up with that have more enthusiasm and talent than any celebrity we picked based on a hunch, and this can be replicated with not much effort. What cannot be easily replicated is the stature of saying you fucked an incredibly hot and famous woman. Now I'm not saying purposely pick prudes, but if this is your one shot, you should definitely be looking to max out the hot/famous factor.

Although I can understand that the old fucks who've been pounding the same steak for 20+ years are eager for a good lay.